Chad Mendes vs Manny Gamburyan at Ufc 157

I'm picking Chad to win.

Mendes has been showing those hands lately. He might feel comfortable trading with Manny and get caught but it will most likely end in a UD for Chad.

Mendes has been showing those hands lately. He might feel comfortable trading with Manny and get caught but it will most likely end in a UD for Chad.

I think the opposite, Mendes could probably knock Manny out IMO.

I think Manny actually has the style to make this fight interesting. His Judo may be able to help him keep it on the feet where he can use his greatest assest; knock out power.

good match making. Mendes could get another recognizable name under his belt, or Manny could get a top win. either way it works for the FW division in producing contenders. especially if Aldo dips for 155.

Mendes is in a tough spot because he can beat a lot of the other contenders in the division so he's getting a lot of high risk/low reward fights.

Manny will have a hard time with his pace and wrestling. But Manny hits like a truck. How is Mendes' chin?

1) Why the fuck is Mendes not fighting Porier? Manny's a waste of time.

2) Why are you following K-1 Rousey's twitter?

Chad is getting the most retarded match ups. I guess, despite being 1-3 in last 4 manny is not considered a C level fw yet.

Mendes sure loves his busy work, doesn't he?

This is a favor to Rousey IMO. Manny Gamburyan had been begging for a spot on the card for a while now and normally teammates of the main eventer(s) will get spritzed in along the card in lower capacity match ups.

Another win for Mendes, but at least it'll be more challenging than his last two.

Mendes keeps getting fed cans. He has yet to fight a top level fighter since he got embarrassed by Aldo.

1) Why the fuck is Mendes not fighting Porier? Manny's a waste of time.

+1 for both.
i thought only mendes vs kz made sense since mendes. then poirier came out pretty much unscathed from the brookins fight. so i really wanted to see mendes vs poirier since pretty much every other contender is fighting each other.
it's now pretty obvious that the ufc is giving kz nothing but the title shot.

Back