Chad Mendes Crusty Legs

Again Im not saying Chad Mendes is natural.

All Im refuting is the fact that for some odd reason, you think Chad Mendes body is out of this world when Aldo/RDA/Alvarez complete destroy his body.

You are the one bringing up his muscles and the aesthetics of him as he is a bodybuilding god......Im simply saying he is not a bodybuilding god @ all, his body isn't that aesthetic as you think.

Also this logic of "Well so and so fighter hasnt tested positive", I bet you were the same one saying this logic when Brock hadn't tested positive....It's obvious which fighters are using, it was obvious that brock was always on it.

Lats? What does lats have to do with any of this? Just because somebody has a better bodypart, doesn't mean anything....Aldo is still cutter and has way better shoulders.

457794758-1024x751.jpg

Mendes lats arn't even that good tbh.

Conor destroys him in lats

thumbnail.php

Eddie alvarez complete kills him in everything including lats

image_crop.php

eddie-006.jpg

Jose aldo has way better delts

gettyimages-457871490-e1449952382480.jpg

9377342.jpg
Jose-Aldo-v-Frankie-Edgar.jpg

Way, Way more cut...Just look at all the muscle defenition he has.....Chad Mendes looks like a damn power lifter, he doesn't have much definition.

He isn't too big at all...Nothing about Chad Mendes muscles scream too big for fighting. The man is manlet, plenty of guys are @ his level.

This guy gets it

He's not though, go watch college wrestling lower weights , dime a dozen

lmao. Yeah there's loads of guys like that in the NFL too and theyre all clean. SMH serioulsly man next thing youre gonna say Lesnar is an example of a clean college wrestler

lmao. Yeah there's loads of guys like that in the NFL too and theyre all clean. SMH serioulsly man next thing youre gonna say Lesnar is an example of a clean college wrestler
You should just go lift some weights and eat some steaks, maybe drink some shakes then come back to this forum enlightened with your new found, Chad Mendes-esque gains.

Comes on guys, chad is juiced to the gills, u can't buy his cream story

Chad Mendes is far too big to not be juicing. Considering his height he has a lot of muscle mass.

This. The cream is just a convenient excuse.

I'm not saying I believe Chad but some of the comments on here are hilarious. Sherdog is king of the witch hunt. Dude tests positive for something that is found in his skin cream? He was juicing his whole career!!! None of his wins count!!! Burn him!!!

*sigh*

19a7a566b46711e3a3aa1276ee31129e_8.jpg

Sad that he had to carve his legs with a machete in order to carry on with his lie.

Who said anything about nfl or lesnar I'm talking about shorty stocky 125-149 pounders in college, mendes looks nothing abnormal to ncaa tourney

You should just go lift some weights and eat some steaks, maybe drink some shakes then come back to this forum enlightened with your new found, Chad Mendes-esque gains.

Chad mendes is a pro athlete there's lots of guys who would be a lot more jacked than they are now if their 8 hour work day consisted of working out, resting and having your meals prepared for you

Have you tried steroids
Yes, steroid creams. They do not work as well and you build up a resistance after a while. Then you have to go on something like dovonex for a few months which does almost nothing.

Add some broccoli to that and most people would be lookin like Ronnie Coleman

Wtf is this? Did your cat walk across your keyboard?
just lost2the top3guys,but other than vs.Edgar(which was2soon after war w/aldo&KO by Mac)fights were competitive,so if he cheats just lil bit& takes a lil something,maybe he wins those fights.heres how a some1thats gonna cheat thinks,i get the cream i no will make me piss hot,specifically as a built n pre-planned excuse/diversion tactic.its smoke n mirrors,do my cycle &if i get popped,i just point2my face cream.worst case,i get suspended but keep my fans&sponsors cuz they will have sympathy4me thinking i got rail-roaded just4using Pro-active.or maybe i get lucky&when i prove the cream can cause dirty test,i get a slap on the hand.he went2the face cream excuse pretty fast,u think it would b awhile b4 u find out it was that cuz u would go thru ur list of supplements 1st 2find what caused it,u wouldnt test ur face cream1st,&if u already new it would sho on a test why not notify usada long time ago&get exemption,unless u cheated&thats a pre-planned excuse.

Who said anything about nfl or lesnar I'm talking about shorty stocky 125-149 pounders in college, mendes looks nothing abnormal to ncaa tourney

Wrestling /=/ MMA. I'm saying the NCAA is rife with doping. Don't know how you didn't understand that. That was the point of the nfl being brought up. Theyre all juiced too.

Chad mendes is a pro athlete there's lots of guys who would be a lot more jacked than they are now if their 8 hour work day consisted of working out, resting and having your meals prepared for you

If they were a bodybuilder. Not if they were a professional fighter. MMA fighters even the ones with poor cardio still are extremely fit. You will not find many people who can maintain that muscle and their fitness.

EWWWWW OMG WHAT THE FU@K!!!!!!!!!!!! who wears reebok when they run? his legs are pretty jacked up too.

Why is it only on his legs, that's probably just an effect of rubbing too much steroid cream on it over the years.

There isnt many guys like that in the NFL...I don't understand why people keep spreading this myth that NFL players look like bodybuilders.

I swear, its like you guys never seen NFL players without pads...Sure some of them are shredded/big but everybody knows they are on roids, very very few like Adrian Peterson, vernon davis, etc...Most NFL players look like powerlifters @ best.

fwt0lf.jpg

These guys are future hall of famers...They are not linemen....Marshawn is build for speed/power, has worst physique than Cain.....Richard Sherman/Winston Guy, build for speed, arn't shredded at all....They lack a chest, it seems like they never ever have lifted. You can go to a any gym and find more shredded/muscular people, specially manlets like Chad Mendes.

It's not hard for Manlets to get that much muscle naturally when doing cardio hard sports like Wrestling/MMA...You don't need to do bodybuilding to look like Chad Mendes lol.

Wrestling /=/ MMA. I'm saying the NCAA is rife with doping. Don't know how you didn't understand that. That was the point of the nfl being brought up. Theyre all juiced too.

If they were a bodybuilder. Not if they were a professional fighter. MMA fighters even the ones with poor cardio still are extremely fit. You will not find many people who can maintain that muscle and their fitness.

Lmfao ncaa wrestling is not rife with ped use. Also comparable is Olympic gymnasts, similar height and build to mendes and they undergo USADA testing

Lmfao ncaa wrestling is not rife with ped use. Also comparable is Olympic gymnasts, similar height and build to mendes and they undergo USADA testing

Seriously man? You think gymnastics has same cardio needed in MMA? And yes it is. If there is a sport where you can make money PED use is rife (colleges make money off it) Olympics is rife with ped use too lmao. You guys need to wake up.

Back