Chad Mendes Crusty Legs

The lotion he used had GHRP-6 in it. And that's what he popped for. Coincidence?
The lotion he used is only sold in Asia and Australia for "anti-aging" purposes. Coincidence?

He is a lil tiny short dude has legs like that and still pulls that fine ass?!?!!!!!
giphy.gif

Ppl need to wake up! USADA isn't dumb and they didn't buy his cream story. I've posted this before, but it's physically improbable that the peptide of question can pass through the skin layer to such a quantity that it registers a positive test (in urine). The peptide is physically too large (800 daltons) to effectively pass through the skin (limit is 500 daltons)--this is referring to molecular weight btw.

MAYBE, just maybe Chad looked up the ingredients in his cream and realized this peptide was in it. Realized he could easily buy some for injection (good thing about GH releasing peptide is you don't have to cycle). USADA has TONS of medical experts that are either part of the agency or are available for expert consult, nobody bought the excuse of a skin cream. And even if it were the cream, the amount of peptide in it would be too low to seep into his blood to the extent he tests positive (plus you're ignoring the fact that most of the peptide should be absorbed into his skin layer for it to treat his psoriasis).

FACT--the recommended dosage of GHRP-6 for users is 100micrograms 3x daily via IV injection

FACT--it has a very short half life in the body (in 15-60 minutes half of it is cleared)--I can't find the results sheet for Chad's failed test, but it's likely hovering at/above 50mcg for USADA to be clear cut on the matter. It's a difficult thing to catch given the short detection window, and Chad got caught. Would have been better off pulling an Aldo and dropped the bottle. Pee again after 30 minutes.

This is simply Chad throwing a pity party and doing damage control in the court of public opinion. People complaining about USADA/UFC being unfair about a skin cream are getting played for fools.

If the USADA validates what he saying it's moooost likely true guys. I know it's fun to hate though.

Chad Mendes is far too big to not be juicing. Considering his height he has a lot of muscle mass.
Love (sarcasm) how peeps throw out disparaging remarks like this when he has NFI whether it's true. Not cool, even though it IS Sherdog.

I guess he wasn't lying. Sheeeeeiiit

<6>

That is definitely a mean case of psoriasis. My high school bestie had it and she also had to use topical steroid creams to control it ...

Actually short dude fill out their frames faster

That's my point, even with his height he's way too lean and bulky. We normally give allowances to shorter fighters but he stands out completely. He's like ubereem but much shorter. Plenty of people his height in the division like Frankie Edgar with much more realistic physiques. I will never believe someone can be lean and bulky and successful when theyre fighting unless they're on something. You're either bulking up to make the weight and should be a bit pudgy and less ripped with a higher bf% (like Chad should be for FW and like Conor is for WW) or you're cutting to the weight and you should appear lean and thin (Like Conor for FW). There's a middle ground too, but Chad is quite obviously someone who has to make an effort to get to FW.

The lotion he used had GHRP-6 in it. And that's what he popped for. Coincidence?

Psoriasis creams don't contain that. I'm saying he is using his psoriasis as an excuse.

Love (sarcasm) how peeps throw out disparaging remarks like this when he has NFI whether it's true. Not cool, even though it IS Sherdog.
Seriously man, you think a guy could have this physique while training to be a professional fighter? That physique is barely attainable naturally, but if it is it would require a very strict bodybuilding programme, not training in a fight camp.

149002r.jpg

Yeah because steroids make you ripped. Only ripped people use steroids. Youth can absolutely tell if someone uses steroids by how they look.

image_crop.php
This picture is one of the most deceiving pictures there is. Look at his traps. Huge just like all the other users. Notice the abs under the loose skin because he lost a lot of weight fast.

Back