Chad Mendes Crusty Legs

Seriously man, you think a guy could have this physique while training to be a professional fighter? That physique is barely attainable naturally, but if it is it would require a very strict bodybuilding programme, not training in a fight camp.

149002r.jpg
I DO see your point, but like to give peeps benefit of doubt unless/ until we know for sure...

This picture is one of the most deceiving pictures there is. Look at his traps. Huge just like all the other users. Notice the abs under the loose skin because he lost a lot of weight fast.
Bwahahahahahahaha. Hahaha. Gahaga

Shut up

Psoriasis creams don't contain that. I'm saying he is using his psoriasis as an excuse.
Devils advocate: are you sure every psoriasis cream is free of GHRP-6, or just the one you happened to check? Honestly, I have NFI what the truth is, but like to give benefit of doubt until proved.

Psoriasis creams don't contain that. I'm saying he is using his psoriasis as an excuse.
While I AM an impatient man, just spent some time researching GHRP-6 and psoriasis treatments and couldn't find shit. If Chad is bothered by these accusations, there's a simple fix: cough up the proof.

I'm not going to speculate if he's clean or not, but I do know you can't go by his physique. He's built that overtime with hard work as well as his work capacity and CNS to handle the training and conditioning. Whether he used PEDS to help get there or not is only something he and a few other people really know.

I'm not going to speculate if he's clean or not, but I do know you can't go by his physique. He's built that overtime with hard work as well as his work capacity and CNS to handle the training and conditioning. Whether he used PEDS to help get there or not is only something he and a few other people really know.
Plus he had a small, stocky build

Its easier to pack on muscle that doesnt mean its easier to pack on muscle along with maintaining cardio. Find me someone who is as big and lean as him and hasnt popped. I think you're underrating his physique. He looks like a model. If he was taller with that physique he would be the equivalent of a victorias sectret model for males.

These are just three random pics near the top from a google image search of his name
maxresdefault.jpg

GettyImages-457727054-horz.jpg

048b_AUG13.jpg

As if popping hot means anything....Brock didn't pop hot for years and we all knew he was on roids, well at least people with an IQ higher than 80.

Bro he isn't big at all or that shredded...He has nice abs that stick out even tho he isn't shredded, on top of nice traps. Nothing of his body is out of this world for cardio.

He is not even shredded, ignore his abs and you see minimal cuts on his arms,chest,back,etc....There is plenty more shredded guys than him...Just because somebody has abs, doesn't mean they are shredded. It just means they have nice abs that stick out even tho they have bodyfat percentage that is around 15%. He looks more like a powerlifter than a bodybuilder IMO.

Em I saying he is natural? No, I am not but he is not the brock lesnar of FW.

Just on top of my mind I know for fact that alvarez has a way better physique

20721_original.jpg

20160706055724_1DX_8837.JPG

RDA as well

9377342.jpg

So does aldo.

Not only are these guys more muscular but they are more shredded...You can see a shitload of cuts all over their body meaning they have lower body fat percentage, and you can also see huge muscles.

As if popping hot means anything....Brock didn't pop hot for years and we all knew he was on roids, well at least people with an IQ higher than 80.

Bro he isn't big at all or that shredded...He has nice abs that stick out even tho he isn't shredded, on top of nice traps. Nothing of his body is out of this world for cardio.

He is not even shredded, ignore his abs and you see minimal cuts on his arms,chest,back,etc....There is plenty more shredded guys than him...Just because somebody has abs, doesn't mean they are shredded. It just means they have nice abs that stick out even tho they have bodyfat percentage that is around 15%. He looks more like a powerlifter than a bodybuilder IMO.

Em I saying he is natural? No, I am not but he is not the brock lesnar of FW.

Just on top of my mind I know for fact that alvarez has a way better physique

20721_original.jpg

20160706055724_1DX_8837.JPG

RDA as well

9377342.jpg

So does aldo.

Not only are these guys more muscular but they are more shredded...You can see a shitload of cuts all over their body meaning they have lower body fat percentage, and you can also see huge muscles.

They have a much lower bmi than Chad. Chad is much stockier than Aldo. Chad has been popped for PEDs. But continue to argue if you want. Chad is fucking massive.

149002r.jpg

lmao how can you say he is anything but fucking huge. Aldo is a much healthier frame for FW, that's why he looks good. He has to cut to make it but as much as Conor so he doesn't come in looking anorexic. Not saying Aldo is clean but he hasn't been popped so we have to go by that for now. Show me a photo where Aldo is more muscular than Chad? They don't exist. Stocky and ripped equals near impossible to achieve natural. Add in cardio necessary for fighting and it is impossible.

He is the ubereem of the division. Not the Lesnar. Lesnar does not equal PED god nor does his physique equal best for MMA. He got wrecked by Ubereem. But but divericulitis

They have a much lower bmi than Chad. Chad is much stockier than Aldo. Chad has been popped for PEDs. But continue to argue if you want. Chad is fucking massive.

149002r.jpg

lmao how can you say he is anything but fucking huge. Aldo is a much healthier frame for FW, that's why he looks good. He has to cut to make it but as much as Conor so he doesn't come in looking anorexic. Not saying Aldo is clean but he hasn't been popped so we have to go by that for now. Show me a photo where Aldo is more muscular than Chad? They don't exist. Stocky and ripped equals near impossible to achieve natural. Add in cardio necessary for fighting and it is impossible.

He is the ubereem of the division. Not the Lesnar. Lesnar does not equal PED god nor does his physique equal best for MMA. He got wrecked by Ubereem. But but divericulitis

Bro I already mentioned this picture as the only picture where Chad mendes looks really good....never before has been like this in a fight....He looks more like your previous pictures.

Also he is out angling everybody in that picture which makes him look huge.

Learn about out angling.

The picture I just showed u of Aldo/RDA/Alvarez show that they are cutter, and have big muscles are all around the body.....Again look at the chad mendes pics u posted before, he isn't even cut, the dude looks like a powerlifer.

Just because he has abs/traps doesn't mean he is more muscular than Aldo,RDA,Alvarez.

You are so delusional for thinking chad mendes body is ubereem level...Ubereems body was way more cut, you could tell he was so much more vascular/shredded.

You are one of these guys who thinks abs = muscle/shredded lol.

Bro I already mentioned this picture as the only picture where Chad mendes looks really good....never before has been like this in a fight....He looks more like your previous pictures.

Also he is out angling everybody in that picture which makes him look huge.

Learn about out angling.

The picture I just showed u of Aldo/RDA/Alvarez show that they are cutter, and have big muscles are all around the body.....Again look at the chad mendes pics u posted before, he isn't even cut, the dude looks like a powerlifer.

Just because he has abs/traps doesn't mean he is more muscular than Aldo,RDA,Alvarez.

You are so delusional for thinking chad mendes body is ubereem level...Ubereems body was way more cut, you could tell he was so much more vascular/shredded.

You are one of these guys who thinks abs = muscle/shredded lol.

You sound like someone with more interest in bodybuilding than fighting lmao. He has already tested positive and the fighters you are mentioning havent lmao. Aldo is nowhere near as stocky as Chad his lats are far less developed.

In all seriousness I see what youre saying. I still think he is huge for his height tho. too big to be a fighter

You sound like someone with more interest in bodybuilding than fighting lmao. He has already tested positive and the fighters you are mentioning havent lmao. Aldo is nowhere near as stocky as Chad his lats are far less developed.

In all seriousness I see what youre saying. I still think he is huge for his height tho. too big to be a fighter

Again Im not saying Chad Mendes is natural.

All Im refuting is the fact that for some odd reason, you think Chad Mendes body is out of this world when Aldo/RDA/Alvarez complete destroy his body.

You are the one bringing up his muscles and the aesthetics of him as he is a bodybuilding god......Im simply saying he is not a bodybuilding god @ all, his body isn't that aesthetic as you think.

Also this logic of "Well so and so fighter hasnt tested positive", I bet you were the same one saying this logic when Brock hadn't tested positive....It's obvious which fighters are using, it was obvious that brock was always on it.

Lats? What does lats have to do with any of this? Just because somebody has a better bodypart, doesn't mean anything....Aldo is still cutter and has way better shoulders.

457794758-1024x751.jpg

Mendes lats arn't even that good tbh.

Conor destroys him in lats

thumbnail.php

Eddie alvarez complete kills him in everything including lats

image_crop.php

eddie-006.jpg

Jose aldo has way better delts

gettyimages-457871490-e1449952382480.jpg

9377342.jpg
Jose-Aldo-v-Frankie-Edgar.jpg

Way, Way more cut...Just look at all the muscle defenition he has.....Chad Mendes looks like a damn power lifter, he doesn't have much definition.

He isn't too big at all...Nothing about Chad Mendes muscles scream too big for fighting. The man is manlet, plenty of guys are @ his level.

Excuse or not the guy still failed the eye test on many
Occasions imo

Again Im not saying Chad Mendes is natural.

All Im refuting is the fact that for some odd reason, you think Chad Mendes body is out of this world when Aldo/RDA/Alvarez complete destroy his body.

You are the one bringing up his muscles and the aesthetics of him as he is a bodybuilding god......Im simply saying he is not a bodybuilding god @ all, his body isn't that aesthetic as you think.

Also this logic of "Well so and so fighter hasnt tested positive", I bet you were the same one saying this logic when Brock hadn't tested positive....It's obvious which fighters are using, it was obvious that brock was always on it.

Lats? What does lats have to do with any of this? Just because somebody has a better bodypart, doesn't mean anything....Aldo is still cutter and has way better shoulders.

457794758-1024x751.jpg

Mendes lats arn't even that good tbh.

Conor destroys him in lats

thumbnail.php

Eddie alvarez complete kills him in everything including lats

image_crop.php

eddie-006.jpg

Jose aldo has way better delts

gettyimages-457871490-e1449952382480.jpg

9377342.jpg
Jose-Aldo-v-Frankie-Edgar.jpg

Way, Way more cut...Just look at all the muscle defenition he has.....Chad Mendes looks like a damn power lifter, he doesn't have much definition.

He isn't too big at all...Nothing about Chad Mendes muscles scream too big for fighting. The man is manlet, plenty of guys are @ his level.
Jose looks super suspect in those pictures if you ask me

its a damn shame he was suspended for this

149002r.jpg

He's not though, go watch college wrestling lower weights , dime a dozen

Back