Chad Mendes Crusty Legs

just because you have psoriasis on your legs doesn't mean that your "psoriasis cream" made you fail your test lol. Good try though

I literally loled when I read his excuse for failing his test.

An elite athlete shouldn't need a push for a 4 mile run. Interesting.

149002r.jpg

He is a lil tiny short dude has legs like that and still pulls that fine ass?!?!!!!!

Because he gets paid lots of money to beat people up

or gets paid lots of money to choke and to get Koed at the end of rounds by Irish men in fights hes winning

Chad Mendes is far too big to not be juicing. Considering his height he has a lot of muscle mass.

Actually the fact that he is short would make it easier to pack muscle mass....So your logic is deeply flawed.

I'm not saying he has been natty all this time but he is a manlet and it's much easier for manlets to gain muscle mass than huge 6'4 guys for example.

He really isn't that big tbh, other than that picture of him with a sledgehammer, he has never seen big...He does have nice traps/delts tho.

No.

Psoriasis is much worse. I have it. I need to inject myself 2x a month. Used to be 2X a week.

It gave me arthritis at 26 years old.

I had no idea psoriasis could cause arthritis. That sucks. No one deserves to have sore, aching joints by 26.

I'm not saying he has been natty all this time but he is a manlet and it's much easier for manlets to gain muscle mass than huge 6'4 guys for example.

As a literal huge, 6'4 guy I can attest to this.

I remember being 19 and lifting regularly all summer with a short, compact friend. Seated presses, bench presses and curls.

At the end, his gains were a lot more noticeable and significant, relative to his body size, than were mine.

Dude tests positive for something that is found in his skin cream?

But thats the thing.. nowhere in america will you find GHRP-6 in a skin cream for psoriasis

Looks like sunburn to me :D

As a literal huge, 6'4 guy I can attest to this.

I remember being 19 and lifting regularly all summer with a short, compact friend. Seated presses, bench presses and curls.

At the end, his gains were a lot more noticeable and significant, relative to his body size, than were mine.
Stocky, troll like folk have that advantage

See how quick people are to judge and point the finger and say "steroids" :eek:

Yeah because steroids make you ripped. Only ripped people use steroids. Youth can absolutely tell if someone uses steroids by how they look.

image_crop.php

I feel pretty bad for Chad. He must be feeling like everything he's worked for was for nothing. Back to back KOs followed by a suspension for treating a condition. I mean, he should have known what was in the product but still.

Back