Chad Mendes Crusty Legs

damn them are some stubs,

, feel sorry for chad and how his last fights have went ..

His excuse is actually valid, he was probably using cortizone cream precribed by a doctor and that made him fail the test. It has a small amount of steroids in it to help heal the psoriasis.

Actually the fact that he is short would make it easier to pack muscle mass....So your logic is deeply flawed.

I'm not saying he has been natty all this time but he is a manlet and it's much easier for manlets to gain muscle mass than huge 6'4 guys for example.

He really isn't that big tbh, other than that picture of him with a sledgehammer, he has never seen big...He does have nice traps/delts tho.

Its easier to pack on muscle that doesnt mean its easier to pack on muscle along with maintaining cardio. Find me someone who is as big and lean as him and hasnt popped. I think you're underrating his physique. He looks like a model. If he was taller with that physique he would be the equivalent of a victorias sectret model for males.

These are just three random pics near the top from a google image search of his name
maxresdefault.jpg

GettyImages-457727054-horz.jpg

048b_AUG13.jpg

WTF, ouch man. Throw that cream the fuqq out bruv

I just wonder if she is taller than him or not.

I just wonder if she is taller than him or not.

Hes not that small, its pretty possible for him to get a girl smaller or same height as him. For DJ it would be a bit tougher. But who gives a fuck anyway theyre pro fighters they will do just fine for themselves

The question is how did that cream get on Urijah's chin (the only plausible explanation for it).

just because you have psoriasis on your legs doesn't mean that your "psoriasis cream" made you fail your test lol. Good try though
The lotion he used had GHRP-6 in it. And that's what he popped for. Coincidence?

Back