Chad Mendes confirms report he tested positive due to skin cream for plaque psoriasis

Yea I always buy cream with HGH for my skin to..... He juiced and is coving it with a shitty excuse

You do know GHRP-6 and HGH aren't even close to the same thing, yeah?

Surely an appeal with his medical history presented to those who make these decisions could get this reduced to 6 months. You can't have a man banned for 2 years because he used a skin cream.

Exactly... if he was telling the truth, he could corroborate his story with the lotion in question, medical records, a timeline and dosage on ingestion, etc.

But he didn't, because he is almost certainly lying.

As someone who actually has psoriasis and has to live with that shit for the rest of my life....fuck you Chad for using this excuse.

"I came to USADA and didn't give a BS excuse"

- no...this is your BS excuse.

Shit I've been caught...get on google...yep skin cream...post old pictures of times when I had redness (grappling and sweat will do that to you - sure he's had a number of skin infections in his time).

Agreed, but the standard 2 year suspension is fucking retarded. I want people to get caught, but not have 2 years of their prime taken away or even have their careers ended in some cases.

I wish they would punish based on severity, but that's not really possible with USADA.
You bought the story hook line and sinker. I love how lax you are with mendes but you are outraged when it is Brock. Just got he smashed up Mir. No consistency Kone.

That dude is one of the worst on sherdog
What?! He's 2nd best on the site after me.

maybe it was this cream?

1de35362889743768cf25ae4f4a7fb8d.png

2 years of his prime gone because of a cream, these fighters really need to do their due dilligence.

He was going to work on his business for 2016 anyway but yeah. Props to him for owning up and not appealing.

As someone who actually has psoriasis and has to live with that shit for the rest of my life....fuck you Chad for using this excuse.
Sorry to hear.

Yep. My best mates dad has it all over. He's old school and doesn't let anything get to him, but he is too embarrassed to go swimming, and the random spots of blood on his clothes etc. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Shit I've been caught...get on google...yep skin cream...post old pictures of times when I had redness (grappling and sweat will do that to you - sure he's had a number of skin infections in his time).

You bought the story hook line and sinker. I love how lax you are with mendes but you are outraged when it is Brock. Just got he smashed up Mir. No consistency Kone.

I disagree with everything you said. Mendes wasn't even training when he popped. He was taking 2016 off anyway. Keep hating though, hopefully you'll get banned soon.

Man. Tough crowd... :D

If it really is just skin cream for his Psoriasis that he has taken all his life (and that can be definitively proven) then I think they should reduce his Penalty. Two years for skin cream is just wrong, and it undercuts the validity of USADA.

They do a body lotion too....

8f852862a5154e8293b401186ffe7cb8.png

You cant get banned for either of those.. neither are prohibited.

Mendes took a well known as banned, growth hormone releasing peptide.. there are a lot of reasons why GHRP-6 Is banned.. there is no way it shouldnt be.

Love how you just take Chad's word for it without questioning.

If it was genuinly being used by Chad for medical purposes and he had documented medical history, his ban would almost certainly have been reduced... it wasnt.. tell you all you need to know.

All i need to know?? There has been a fighter in this sport who was suspended for 5 years for the use of an herb prescribed to him by a physician that offers no performance enhancing effects.

All you white knights should fucking check what GHRP-6 is: "The principal use of GHRP-6 is to provide increased GH levels, which also results in increased IGF-1 levels. This aids fat loss and in some instances aids muscle gain as well. Generally, GHRP use is chosen as an alternate to GH use, and only rarely is combined with GH... These purposes can include increased fat loss, improved muscle gain when used in combination withanabolic steroids, cosmetic improvement of the skin, and improved healing from injury."

This is not aspirin.

Every fucking fighter with maybe one exception (Yvel) gets popped then immediately finds a product that contains the shit and then lies about their pre-existing condition or somebody giving it to them by accident.

You are complaining about him getting banned for a 'cream'.

No, he got popped for a potent PED.

Well fuck me, you can get TESTOSTERONE FOR TRT in cream form. In fact its a fucking popular method.

No, you come up with some funny shit. Malcapinerules is utter feces and urine combined with snot and phelgm.

All i need to know?? There has been a fighter in this sport who was suspended for 5 years for the use of an herb prescribed to him by a physician that offers no performance enhancing effects.

that was nothing to do with USADA

and there are plenty of studies showing that Cannabinoids can have performance benefits (but that not why they are banned anyway)

And Ibuprofen and Paracetemol are STILL NOT BANNED. ;)

All i want to know is, does that HGH cream work on my hard 3 inch dick. :(

Back