CFB 2021 Discussion: Aggressive Expansion

@Captain Davis @DW=HERO @RollSonnenRoll Y'all ever seen this?

History will show that the flip of Rueben Foster to Auburn will go down as the single-most important event in changing the perception of the little/big brother roles in college football in the state of Alabama.

It all starts at the top and CGC (Coach Gene Chizik) will go down as a legendary coach in college football history, not just Auburn history, Book It. I tell all of the Bammers without hesitation that CGC will win more national championships at Auburn than Satan will at UTea.

September 1st is about to open the country’s eyes as to what tenacious Auburn football is all about, and I can’t wait to watch the look on little dabo’s face. These are great times to be an Auburn Tiger. A dynasty is in the making, and if you don’t see it, you don’t have a clue. War Damn Chizik and War Damn Eagle.

And then Auburn went 3-9 and Foster flipped to Bama. <Lmaoo>

https://bamahammer.com/2016/04/11/the-greatest-post-in-auburn-football-message-board-history/
Lol

never seen this, but…

E95sm3YVkAEhSwI

<{hughesimpress}>
I saw that today. I’m watching a high school game on ESPN right now with double the fans.

embarrassing.

Titletown High is available on Netflix now.

I saw that today. I’m watching a high school game on ESPN right now with double the fans.

embarrassing.

Pasadena is a long way from Westwood (Beverley Hills). Probably 30miles. In midday traffic that could be a long drive.

Remember when Bo Pelini was fired for only winning 9 games at Nebraska lol

And Frank Solich before that. There's a good number of USC fans that want Helton gone even if he wins 9 or 10 and I'm like "be careful what you wish for".

Pasadena is a long way from Westwood (Beverley Hills). Probably 30miles. In midday traffic that could be a long drive.

Most of the UCLA student body probably don't even care about football. Like USC, they're getting that foreign money.

I also don't think wearing a mask during the game in 98 degree weather would be much fun as well. Though looking at that picture, I'm not sure if they even reached the 10,000 attendence threshold to be called a mega event lol

Titletown High is available on Netflix now.
Is it good? I literally just cancelled my account cause I was sick of all the garage on there that I was paying to not watch

Is it good? I literally just cancelled my account cause I was sick of all the garage on there that I was paying to not watch
First 2 episodes were okay. It's on Fusion Movies.

Most of the UCLA student body probably don't even care about football. Like USC, they're getting that foreign money.

I also don't think wearing a mask during the game in 98 degree weather would be much fun as well. Though looking at that picture, I'm not sure if they even reached the 10,000 attendence threshold to be called a mega event lol

Seriously.

Gonna miss the first USC game live because we're coming into work that day and I gotta get a free trial from Fubo TV because I don't have the stupid ass PAC 12 network.

Back