CFB 2021 Discussion: Aggressive Expansion

kC0xlTS_d.webp

I used to take sports seriously when I was 8 yrs old! Now I hardly care.

When i was 8 I had nightmares over the 'too many men on the ice' call in the Bruins - Canadiens Stanley Cup final :(

Damn. Just got off work and saw Ohio State is losing to the Gophers. Sad to see this place is a ghost town.

The pass interference penalties were legit.
And I guess hitting any quarterback at the shoulders or head is roughing the passer.

IbrAhim is looking lkke prime Bo Jackson in Tecno Super Bowl.

OSU still a joke. Lucky for them tgat 2222 teams make playoffs

Minnesota is a good team but Ohio State hasn’t improved at all on defense. We clearly still aren’t on Bamas level. It will be huge if we can pull this win out though. Minnesota has a pretty easy schedule and will probably crack top 20.

Boise, fuck your.defense. 4 play 75 yard TD drive. Ugh

Ohio state is just giving up a free 10 15 yards on these short passes

Haven’t payed too much attention to rankings and schedules but lol’d at Oklahoma’s. Clemson, Ohio state, Bama have tough non conference games against Georgia, Oregon, and Miami while Oklahoma’s best non conference is against mighty Nebraska <45><45>

Finally some games next week! <{JustBleed}>

Give me a positive and negative about your team this upcoming season?

Positive: This will be the best OU defense in over a decade. They have legit NFL talent on that side of the ball now. Looking forward to them wrecking havoc on teams.

Negative: RB depth is pretty thin. Cannot get guys hurt there which is tough at such a grueling position.

Texas A&M is gonna have some new faces on the line, but good ones. Recruiting looked awesome this year. We’ll see if our new boy King can pick up where mond left off last year with some better decision making.

Defense looks mean, but we don’t have one of our better DL because of a illegal firearm possession charge so we’ll see.

I see a 10-2 or 11-1 season coming up with a NY6 bowl appearance. Have to beat Bama to get to the playoff, and I’m not sure we have the team to do it yet, but we’ll see.

ok, im not understanding the unc hype. top 10 ranking, people picking them to beat clemson and win the acc, to make the playoffs, huh?

Back