Cerrone getting another fine after the fight

Read a couple days ago that he has no intention on changing and plans to get continually fined.

Made me a fan.

Read a couple days ago that he has no intention on changing and plans to get continually fined.

Made me a fan.

Unfortunately for Cerrone, the UFC can increase those fines exponentially, and even suspend him. I think his rebellious plan has some flaws. I respect his stance, but I don't think he fully realizes that the UFC won't just slap him with an insignificant fine each and every time. Reebok will want to see a consequence that ensures compliance by all the fighters without question.

Waiting on the moment hundreds follow lead and patch up.

I see a Monster logo patch on the shorts ..
Monster is a UFC sponsor.

aufxn76x.jpg

Cerrone is a fool. I like him as a fighter but why throw money down the toilet over a patch. You can't wear it so grow the fuck up and act like a man.

Cerrone is a fool. I like him as a fighter but why throw money down the toilet over a patch. You can't wear it so grow the fuck up and act like a man.

Yeah! Not wearing patches is manhood!

The next time I think about jay walking or speeding or breaking any rule what-so-ever I'm going to beat my chest and say, "no, that's not manly behavior."

Cerrone need to win the belt, get Nike to sponsor him and pay his fines when he wears Nike stuff. Michael Jordon style.

http://www.tydknow.com/did-you-know...l-jordan-continued-to-wear-them-because-nike/

. Stern responded by issuing a $5,000 fine for each game Jordan played wearing the sneakers. You could imagine that $5,000 per game is not actually that much, but in the course of a regular 82 game season the amount would eventually stack up. It would reach $410,000 while MJ’s salary was $610,000 per season at the time.

In conclusion, Michael Jordan couldn’t have possibly cared less about the fines because Nike was actually paying them. David Stern’s ban of the shoes even propelled the overall sales of the Air Jordans into heaven.

Unfortunately for Cerrone, the UFC can increase those fines exponentially, and even suspend him. I think his rebellious plan has some flaws. I respect his stance, but I don't think he fully realizes that the UFC won't just slap him with an insignificant fine each and every time. Reebok will want to see a consequence that ensures compliance by all the fighters without question.

This would end up being a PR nightmare for Reebok and the UFC. Cerrone is a fan favorite and call them out on that. If Reebok was smart they'd tell the UFC to make an exception for Cowboy. They have way too much bad PR as it is.

Standing up for things that are important to you is part of being a man.

Cowboy just doesn't give a fuck.

Back