International CEO of Blackwater Erik Prince says America needs to colonize the world to protect America/Europe from immigrants

He's also saying black people aren't capable of self-Governance.
Xb9lnZ.jpg

[<dunn]

Precisely because they half assed it.

The US would absolutely control Iraq and Afghanistan today if they took on the role as a conquerer rather than a “liberator” and “nation builder”.

US created all the bad blood of a conquering invader. Which we are, but never planted their flag to the benefit of our nation, empire, and alliances.

I’m not saying they should invade anywhere in Africa..but they are a pretty cheap date over there. Show up there with tractors and a crew then you can build immense power on the continent.

Show up there with “democracy” and money for existing and China will own the continent in time.

They will have to figure out a way to gain some control in Africa to make sure China and Russia won’t be able to use its massive population and the West’s desire not to have many of them trying to migrate to the west as a weapon. It’s causing enough problems as it is.
He was in Callen's podcast and basically said no one wants to end wars. It's not profitable. Criticized tactics like killing the head off *insert terrorist group instead of eradicating their numbers.

That is a hellish future. Recolonization of Africa. True evil shit.

What he is really saying is have the poor die for the rich so that the rich can make more money and have more places to lounge.
wait, do you think Africa is all peace and rainbows?

They will have to figure out a way to gain some control in Africa to make sure China and Russia won’t be able to use its massive population and the West’s desire not to have many of them trying to migrate to the west as a weapon. It’s causing enough problems as it is.
So we're supposed to curry favor but at the same time occupy by them. Totally not contradictory goals.

The best part of the whole conversation is his quote "enough is enough, we are done being invaded".

He thinks we are the ones getting attacked and invaded. It's comical. To solve this problem now we need to invade every single country and force them to stop leaving. Maybe a brutal dictator or two? I guess people are migrating since this has stopped? It must be nice living in such a fantasy land.

To add to the circus show he is also an evangelical Christian who runs a mercenary service that acted with impunity in Iraq.

I wonder if he will help Trump again if he is elected?

Precisely because they half assed it.

The US would absolutely control Iraq and Afghanistan today if they took on the role as a conquerer rather than a “liberator” and “nation builder”.

US created all the bad blood of a conquering invader. Which we are, but never planted their flag to the benefit of our nation, empire, and alliances.

I’m not saying they should invade anywhere in Africa..but they are a pretty cheap date over there. Show up there with tractors and a crew then you can build immense power on the continent.

Show up there with “democracy” and money for existing and China will own the continent in time.

Africa has had tractors and development for decades now. Ethiopia , partly with Chinese funds, is building the largest dam in Africa. China has also invested in rail networks there. What I am saying is that if the US wants to beat China they need to be better at infrastructure development and be genuinely good to Africa, rather than try to rip off the locals like the Colonial countries did. If you treat people right, they will side with you over someone who they feel is taking advantage of them.

Bush Jnr, not Obama, is sub Saharan Africa's favorite American president. In large part because of the health innitiatives he championed.

The best part of the whole conversation is his quote "enough is enough, we are done being invaded".

He thinks we are the ones getting attacked and invaded. It's comical. To solve this problem now we need to invade every single country and force them to stop leaving. Maybe a brutal dictator or two? I guess people are migrating since this has stopped? It must be nice living in such a fantasy land.

To add to the circus show he is also an evangelical Christian who runs a mercenary service that acted with impunity in Iraq.

I wonder if he will help Trump again if he is elected?
Prince's argument reminds me of this Malcom X quote:

The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”

Prince's argument is like that saying about diplomats: about taking the shirt off your back and wanting you to thank them for it.

It's already like that, why do you think the US has 1000+ military bases around the world?

About 500 of those are in America and territories, the other 230 overseas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back