Century MMA Shorts

WhyMeNow

White Belt
Reaction score
I am sure I am not the only one on here with a MMA Shorts semi-addiction. We have a wholesale account with Century so I thought for $20 I will try their new MMA shorts. I ordered the green with the brown sides. (traditional style)

Normally I post pictures but the shorts were sent back about 10 minutes after I tried them on.

Made of thin nylon. Weak seams. Just feel like they will rip apart and don't provide a confident feeling. You could almost fold these up and put them in your pocket the nylon is so thin.

Big problem on fit. I wear a 32 in all my other fight shorts and they fit just fine. With a cup on I could not get the velcro fly closed on these shorts. These are made for very narrow people!!! I am not huge by any means but no way can I wear these.

Also the fancy scroll stuff on the side is embroidery and the Century logo is screen printing! They mix it up so it has a real low quality look to it.

Bottom line don't give in to temptation because you can get a deal!!!!

(good news is Century carries Sprawl and we get a discount)

I was wondering about these. Thanks for the review.

It's century gear, why did you need to try it out to find out if it's crap? The brand name alone tells you that.

i've always stayed away from century. it's kinda funny though because century is the new official glove of the UFC.

i've always stayed away from century. it's kinda funny though because century is the new official glove of the UFC.

It's century gear, why did you need to try it out to find out if it's crap? The brand name alone tells you that.

century does have a few good products. I've got a pair of boxing gloves they no longer make that are way better than any of their others.

wow sorry for multiple posts. also, i can assure you that Farnsworth and i are not the same person O_O

wow sorry for multiple posts. also, i can assure you that Farnsworth and i are not the same person O_O

tht made me lol--- century really do make poor quality products-- only really there overpriced quality goods are o.k-- dont buy any of there cheap stuff

I've always stayed away from Century. It's kind of funny, though, because Century is the new official glove of the UFC.

i bought a streching machine from them and it broke within weeks....i spent along time getting the problem resolved i told them all i needed was the cable to fix it.They said they would send it and it never happened thank god for the guys at budovideos i emailed them and they had a whole new machine at my house in two days.....from what ive seen anything from century is the lowest quaility possible and dont last at all...

They're Thai Bag is Pretty good to. But alot of the time they miss with they're gear quality

its a shame those shorts looked pretty cool i woulda bought some to fuck around in around the house or at the pool

Back