Celebrity Big Brother 2 (U.S.)

Still a few behind but will get caught up this wknd, but wow was that haunted house comp funny! Braxton brings the comedy

It's a shame to see Tom go because he was the funniest houseguest. He made some critical errors though that I think made his departure invevitable:

1. Going after Ricky Williams too soon.
2. Dismantling a second alliance with Kandi.

That season was just not as good as the first season of Celebrity Big Brother.

I can't believe Lolo fully expected Ricky to take her to the final two even though she refused to make a final two deal with him. That is kind of how it goes, Lolo. Game over.

Last edited:
That season was just not as good as the first season of Celebrity Big Brother.

I can't believe Lolo fully expecting Ricky to take her to the final two even though she refused to make a final two deal with him. That is kind of how it goes, Lolo. Game over.
Her reaction was priceless. Still seething by the end of the show. You can see why she's still a virgin. No sane man would stick their dick in that crazy.

Her reaction was priceless. Still seething by the end of the show. You can see why she's still a virgin. No sane man would stick their dick in that crazy.
In all fairness, I would take my chances and then run for the woods afterwards.

Finally watched it all, gotta say after the first episode, never would've thought Tamar would make it to the final, and win

Natalie Eva Marie is damn hot, looked phenomenal at the finale

Glad Tom won fave houseguest

Back