Celebrity Big Brother 2 (U.S.)

Was shocked to read Lolo Jones is fucking 36 years old

girls pretty unhinged for an adult.... guess being a 36 year old pro athlete who's a virgin fucks with your psychology pretty hard
She is probably only a vaginal virgin, she cusses like a sailor on the live cast so that good christian girl is an act, i bet she has given a lot of dome.

I was impressed with ricky williams, kato said he was constipated and couldnt go for a few days and ricky was doing some chinese medicine massage stuff, and a few moments after kato ran to the toilet and took a massive dump. Lol

They are both out their minds, but Lolo lost her shit pretty hard. I guess its hard to judge just how much the Big Brother house fucks with your head, without ever having done it, but get a hold of yourselves ladies.
It will mess with your head, especially celeb big bro, i notice they dont have any backyard where they can get sunlight like with the original bb show, also they dont turn the lights off in the bedrooms so the celebs are sleep deprieved. The producers are making them like this on purpose to get them agitated, no vitamin d or melatonin

Dude is super screwed.

Also, this season sucks. Every episode is a new "twist". It's almost as if they're making it up as they go.
I thought that’s what Big Brother does whenever they realize there’s a fan favourite. . . Or just their own favourites I guess. Most recent ex: Paul.

I remember a season of BBCAN feeling like they were randomly throwing in twists and rigging for Sarah and her friend (brittney?) to win. I liked those too, but god production had no shame about making it obvious.

Getting rid of Ryan was a smart move for Kato. He got minimal blood on his hands and got rid of a major physical competitor.

Getting rid of Ryan was a smart move for Kato. He got minimal blood on his hands and got rid of a major physical competitor.
The biggest threat in this game is Lolo Jones, this what I been telling guys just because a woman is a virgin don't mean she is sweet and innocent, that woman is a snake lol.

Ricky Williams is also a threat, Lolo is really playing both sides here, Ryan should have ousted her when he had the chance but he fell for her crocodile tears and didn't put her up.

The biggest threat in this game is Lolo Jones, this what I been telling guys just because a woman is a virgin don't mean she is sweet and innocent, that woman is a snake lol.

Ricky Williams is also a threat, Lolo is really playing both sides here, Ryan should have ousted her when he had the chance but he fell for her crocodile tears and didn't put her up.
Lolo is a competitor, but I also think she is a bit of a head case (probably part of the reason she is a virgin). I think Riki Williams is one of the more dangerous players because he is a competitor, and he is super chill. I guess we'll see...

Definitely rooting for Tom to win it all.

On a side note, I saw him to his stand up comedy routine not too long ago, and it definitely resonated. If you remember the early 90's or the two prior decades, you can definitely appreciate his shtick.

It's playing on the TV at the gym.

Joey (whoa!) Lawrence looks like he has AIDS.

Entirely possible. Rumors abound that a lot of celebrities are good at living secretly with STD's, and people can live a long time with HIV these days.

Entirely possible. Rumors abound that a lot of celebrities are good at living secretly with STD's, and people can live a long time with HIV these days.

Dude used to be pretty buff, IIRC

Never seen this show, but all those peeps look like shit- plastic surgery wise.

Except Tom Green from Undercutter's Pizza.

He took aging like a man.

Lolo is a competitor, but I also think she is a bit of a head case (probably part of the reason she is a virgin). I think Riki Williams is one of the more dangerous players because he is a competitor, and he is super chill. I guess we'll see...
Ricky plays it very low key he is the only one playng it smart

Lolo is emotional and a control freak, and yes thats why she is still a virgin most guys wont put up with her attitude she doesn't have a nice girly personality at all, her true colors show I been watching those clips on youtube and man she is really not a likeable character.

She also admit on the live feeds to Tamar that she had a dream she was french kissing Justin Bieber wtf? she claimed it was a few years ago when he was cute in his teens she is 37 years old I think

yeah wtf happened to him, he also wears lifted shoes on the house, he walks around in those black shoes with 3 inch lifts

He looks pale and sick, I never seen him with white skin like that before he always had healthy tan or olive complexion the guys neck is skinny too

I think he started going bald because he was taking testosterone, if you look at the show he has a long scar on the back of his head which means he got those early hair transplants.

This was him just 3 years ago
Happy-39th-Birthday-Joey-Lawrence-150421-03.png

entertainment-blogs-obsessed-2012-06-13-0613_joey-lawrence-suit_ob.jpg

this is him now looking like Powder or casper the ghost with a horrible beard
cbb-news.jpg

I thought that’s what Big Brother does whenever they realize there’s a fan favourite. . . Or just their own favourites I guess. Most recent ex: Paul.

I remember a season of BBCAN feeling like they were randomly throwing in twists and rigging for Sarah and her friend (brittney?) to win. I liked those too, but god production had no shame about making it obvious.

Yeah, i remember that season of BBCAN, the two girls weren't winning comps and basically awarded them from being on the block to being the HoH AND get to replace their spots with other players, it was pure utter horseshat! it almost made me stop watching BBCAN altogether, thankfully they're not as bad as that anymore. And side note, Sarah ended up winning the whole season because of that.

I would of kept Ryan for a bit, strictly so he and the other side (the women) can go after each other while you plot on taking out the winner of that battle

I could never go on that show I noticed in the HOH room they have a camera in the bathroom lol and the regular tiny toilet room must smell like horse shit after someone uses it.

I could never go on that show I noticed in the HOH room they have a camera in the bathroom lol and the regular tiny toilet room must smell like horse shit after someone uses it.
Big Brother is a game primarily for the lower rungs of society that have nothing better to do or celebrities that need the publicity. Most of us are better off just watching.

next Wednesday is already the finale, I enjoyed this season, I hope Tom wins

Back