Celebrity Big Brother 2 (U.S.)

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I saw the first promo for this this morning. I am anxious to see what celebrities they are able to draw.

https://www.cbs.com/recommended/new...ebrity-big-brother-the-world-s-best-and-more/

46768355_10156484924824473_905024320223313920_n.jpg

Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 premieres on Monday, Jan. 21 at 8/7c
Once more, a group of celebrities will live together in the Big Brother house that is outfitted with 94 HD cameras and 113 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day.

Julie Chen Moonves returns as host. Following the premiere, Celebrity Big Brother will air on multiple nights each week for three weeks, with the two-hour finale on Wednesday, Feb. 13.

Please give me New York. I love that crazy ass crackt bitch so much.

remember when Chuck was on this show? he lasted slightly longer than he did in the tito fight

I only watched the first 3 season of Big Brother, after that I stopped im surprised its still around. The show is filled with narcissists.

I wonder why it took so long for the USA to get a Celeb Big Brother, that show is a hit in the UK

I think Celeb Big Bro in US is not going to last loing they waited wayyyy to long to introduce it it will be like that im a celeb get me outta here it only lasted one season in the states I believe and Lou Diamond Philipps won, but in the UK and Australia that Im a Celeb is popular long running show.

The British people sure as hell love Gossip

What I want is a Celebrity Survivor in the US.

I only watched the first 3 season of Big Brother, after that I stopped im surprised its still around. The show is filled with narcissists.

I wonder why it took so long for the USA to get a Celeb Big Brother, that show is a hit in the UK

I think Celeb Big Bro in US is not going to last loing they waited wayyyy to long to introduce it it will be like that im a celeb get me outta here it only lasted one season in the states I believe and Lou Diamond Philipps won, but in the UK and Australia that Im a Celeb is popular long running show.

The British people sure as hell love Gossip

What I want is a Celebrity Survivor in the US.

Celebrity Big Brother was a hit last winter. I think it will stick around a while.

Big Brother is like a train wreck you have to watch. It's such an interesting social experiment.

Cast revealed today

Includes, Tom Green, Kato Kaelin, Dina Lohan, Joey Lawrence, Anthony Scaramucci, Lolo Jones (she's damn intense, could be interesting), Ryan Lochte, Jonathan Bennett (an actor apparently, I don't know him), Tamar Braxton (singer), Kandi Burruss, Natalie Eva Marie (WWE wrestler), Ricky Williams

Link to article with pics celebrity-big-brother-season-2-cast-revealed
Is this celebrity season gonna be another short season? I only watched a couple episodes of the first one and didn't like it so I didn't bother watching because it was so short.
Had a feeling Ryan Lochte would be in this season, after what he pulled at the Olympics with the fake mugging, i figured he'd be on this sooner rather than later, hahaha

Good info. I created this thread for the new season of Celebrity Big Brother.

I saw Tom Green do stand up not too long ago. Funny as hell. I am looking forward to seeing him as a houseguest.

I saw Tom Green do stand up not too long ago. Funny as hell. I am looking forward to seeing him as a houseguest.

Missed this when you created the thread.

Yeah should be interesting to see Tom Green in the house

Normally I hate BB along with virtually all reality TV, but may tune in to see Ricky Williams getting blazed.

Who are the celebrities in the house?? I might give the show a chance

Celebrity Big Brother was a hit last winter. I think it will stick around a while.

Big Brother is like a train wreck you have to watch. It's such an interesting social experiment.
The social experiment aspect has always intrigued me. I love seeing how the house effects the houseguests.

A little commercial that shows the houseguests

Starts next week, it will be a two day premier, Monday and Tuesday :)
I enjoyed the first season of CBB

Tonight's the night! Let's hope it's entertaining

Why would the Mooch do this show? Doesn't Ricky Williams have social anxiety problems? Will Lilo's mom expose her boobs on live webcam?

Thanks for the head's up. I'm gonna DVR episode 1 before Magnum PI.

How often do the participants expose their private parts in HD?

They had some US celebs on the UK version over the years like Tara Reid, Stallones Mother, Gary Busey, Evander Holyfield and Kirsty Allie.

I thought the grand prize was $500k?

I just read that it’s only $250k? Did they recently change it ?

Back