Cejudo vs Bodybuilder With No Training: Who would win?

A bodybuilder would get wrecked.

A naturally big guy who's an athlete, aggressive and hits hard id give a small chance to though.

Cejud vs Bob Sapp?
I give Cejudo under MMA rules (UFC) a much bigger chance .... real fight or PRIDE FC rules?
Black man by BBC.

Threads like this are shit, because its a fantasy match ... shut the fuck up or let this fight happen.

It's grappling and wrestling will dictate top position.

giphy.gif

The smaller guy is a former finnish olympic gold medalist greco-roman wrestler Jouko Ahomäki, who wrestled at 74 kg (163 or so lbs).

Nice post with some backstory.

Small correction though: Jouko's last name is Salomäki, not Ahomäki, in case someone wants to google him or something.

We’ve done this many times before but okay. Here’s an example.

The smaller guy is a former finnish olympic gold medalist greco-roman wrestler Jouko Ahomäki, who wrestled at 74 kg (163 or so lbs).

That big ass heap of muscle is a finnish body builder who was over 300 pounds off season. The guy was as strong as an ox. There is a tale that he once injured himself as he didn’t warm up well enough and benched 11 reps with 400 pounds, apparently the 11th one was too much for his pec that ripped pretty badly.

The wrestler hadn’t trained for a while and was a substitute for another one that was in the talks to wrestle the bodybuilder. Bodybuilder and his friends knew the wrestler was a greco guy, so they wanted to make it freestyle wrestling match. I don’t think that helped him much, lol.

The wrestler said that he knew that he could be in trouble if he let the big guy get a good hold of him, so he didn’t let him. Before the match a friend of the big guy told the BB that he was going to get ragdolled. The BB laughed it off and told his buddy that he does bicep curls with the weight of that guy (and probably something about manlets).

According to a finnish media the wrestlers son was scared for his dad and told him that the other guy was huge and it was going to be bad for his dad. He had to calm his son down that it was going to be okay.

After the easiest match he ever had (allegedly) he told his son that ”I was right you know. I have wrestled a bit before”

<36>

Have fun. Big guy is just playing around. He could kill him with ez.

Can a bodybuilder take 10 leg kicks? Cejudo could throw them without much worry .

Tenshin wouldnt do jackshit with his kickz against Floyd, cuz kicks dont make up four disivons.

Cejudo isnt a special kicker.

Bob Sapp would take him down and he would show him how big black men make real love.

We’ve done this many times before but okay. Here’s an example.

That big ass heap of muscle is a finnish body builder who was over 300 pounds off season. The guy was as strong as an ox. There is a tale that he once injured himself as he didn’t warm up well enough and benched 11 reps with 400 pounds, apparently the 11th one was too much for his pec that ripped pretty badly.

The wrestler hadn’t trained for a while and was a substitute for another one that was in the talks to wrestle the bodybuilder. Bodybuilder and his friends knew the wrestler was a greco guy, so they wanted to make it freestyle wrestling match. I don’t think that helped him much, lol.

The wrestler said that he knew that he could be in trouble if he let the big guy get a good hold of him, so he didn’t let him. Before the match a friend of the big guy told the BB that he was going to get ragdolled. The BB laughed it off and told his buddy that he does bicep curls with the weight of that guy (and probably something about manlets).

According to a finnish media the wrestlers son was scared for his dad and told him that the other guy was huge and it was going to be bad for his dad. He had to calm his son down that it was going to be okay.

After the easiest match he ever had (allegedly) he told his son that ”I was right you know. I have wrestled a bit before”

<36>

Came here to post this, great example.

It's crazy how ppl on an MMA forum still think a "huge bodybuilder" would beat any pro MMA fighter. It's been done to death by the Gracies and in the early years of MMA, bodybuilders have no chance.
<16>

Cejudo would run around in circles for about 30 seconds.
The bodybuilder would try to chase, then keel over dead due to 'natural causes'.

Have fun. Big guy is just playing around. He could kill him with ez.

Tenshin wouldnt do jackshit with his kickz against Floyd, cuz kicks dont make up four disivons.

Cejudo isnt a special kicker.

Bob Sapp would take him down and he would show him how big black men make real love.

Bob Sapp isn't just a Bodybuilder you moron and Floyd vs Tenshin was a boxing exhibition and not a kickboxing match.

It's always hilarious how no one ever stated the obvious when it comes to this person.

It comes down to the individual. Some people are natural badasses, even if they have never trained.

And then some guys are completely wimps with zero fighting instinct

Who would win between Cejudo and a guy that's 6'5" 350 lbs ripped with no training?

Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost. He almost beat Nog. I personally think that he beats Cejudo. He's an example of a guy that with no training that could beat any 125er in the world.

Back in 2011(ish), I used to work with Gavin Tucker (UFC 145 lbs, 10-0 until a horrible decision loss to Rick Glenn, where GTuck got hurt quite badly) at the Palace on weekends. Gavin would walk around at ~5’6” and a fire-hydrant 165 lbs. I’ve seen him wreck a few St. Mary’s football lineman in short order. First hand: 2 on 1. One right hook KO followed by a quick rear-naked to sleep on the second opponent. These guys were in the vicinity of 300 lbs. Not shredded, but clearly athletes.

Before it went down, due to the size disparity, they were laughing, like “what the fuck are you gonna do?”

Send them both to desitination fucked, is what he did. Rickey-Tik.

That would be one of numerous examples I could give.

I’d have to pick Cejudo in your scenario.

My understanding is that Sapp trained quite seriously before mailing it in for money as a carnival attraction. So I don’t know if he is a fair example.

Also, I believe Cejudo walks around at ~155 lbs.

Last edited:
I don't know about that, but I do know if a starved wolverine would stumble across a Cejudo with no guns or knives, that wolverine would take him to town.

Cejudo by whatever he wants. Would be a complete mismatch.

lol @ Matt Hume and Josh Barnett were the reason why Big Nog couldnt do shit on the ground lmfao it was just brute strength.

With 6-10 months exp. he almost killed Big Nog (not even Fedor could do this) and beat Hoost twice and fucked hot japanese women.

A level athlete confirmed
giphy.gif

Back