Cejudo vs Bodybuilder With No Training: Who would win?

Are you speculating Cejudo could just run from Sapp in a Pride ring? Pride Sapp had that athletic football explosion and Henry couldn't jump the ropes. I would favor Cejudo in a fight to the death but under Pride rules, he would fold to Sapp's sheer fucking brute strength.

Of course this is all speculation and as such is fallible but yes, I do think Cejudo would be too fast for him to land on.

"some bodybuilder" and Bob Sapp are 2 totally different animals here.

Bob Sapp might be a big dummy now but in Pride Sapp was absolutely terrifying. just the sheer size of him was ridiculous especially when he fought Nog and he looked to be at his all time biggest.

Bob Sapp wouldn't have just powerbombed Cejudo once, he'd been able to do it like 5 times in a row with 1 arm. and it's not like he was untrained, Bob was training with Matt Hume and Josh Barnett, that's why he was able to resist Nogueira's submissions for so long.

i think he had only been training for like a year too. talk about freak athlete, he would've caved Greg Hardy's face in at that time period with less training than Hardy.

Haha

Imagine the mountain vs Cejudo

How the fuck can a 125 lb man do real damage to a man literally 'tree times his size'?

I know it says untrained, but a basic
8 weeks to prepare would be ample for a monster.

Neither you or ts have seen Huerta vs Texas linebacker

giphy.gif
req6oUV.gif

MinowaMan was using performance enhancing underwear. Medical Man Hammocks are prohibited by USADA, per subsection B-12, pages 13-16: The Halmann Rule

Who would win between Cejudo and a guy that's 6'5" 350 lbs ripped with no training?

Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost. He almost beat Nog. I personally think that he beats Cejudo. He's an example of a guy that with no training that could beat any 125er in the world.

"some bodybuilder" and Bob Sapp are 2 totally different animals here.

Bob Sapp might be a big dummy now but in Pride Sapp was absolutely terrifying. just the sheer size of him was ridiculous especially when he fought Nog and he looked to be at his all time biggest.

Bob Sapp wouldn't have just powerbombed Cejudo once, he'd been able to do it like 5 times in a row with 1 arm. and it's not like he was untrained, Bob was training with Matt Hume and Josh Barnett, that's why he was able to resist Nogueira's submissions for so long.

i think he had only been training for like a year too. talk about freak athlete, he would've caved Greg Hardy's face in at that time period with less training than Hardy.
Came here to say this TS is stupid bob Sapp is hardly an untrained bodybuilder.
It also depends alot on the man lifting weights and looking good, doesn't mean you can take a stiff 1-2 even from a little man. I'd bet half the Mr Olympia crowd never been hit and cry then verbally submit.

Last edited:
Bob Sapp is not just a random not trained bodybuilder wtf

Bodybuilders can barely run or move properly, come on, Cejudo would kill a bodybuilder just making circles around him until he is done by exhaustion... after 3 minutes (average bodybuilder cardio being generous)

Anyone who walks around at 150 or less would get destroyed by an athletic 300lb man with no training.

He could get lucky and land something but more than likely just gets grabbed and smooshed.

We’ve done this many times before but okay. Here’s an example.

The smaller guy is a former finnish olympic gold medalist greco-roman wrestler Jouko Ahomäki, who wrestled at 74 kg (163 or so lbs).

That big ass heap of muscle is a finnish body builder who was over 300 pounds off season. The guy was as strong as an ox. There is a tale that he once injured himself as he didn’t warm up well enough and benched 11 reps with 400 pounds, apparently the 11th one was too much for his pec that ripped pretty badly.

The wrestler hadn’t trained for a while and was a substitute for another one that was in the talks to wrestle the bodybuilder. Bodybuilder and his friends knew the wrestler was a greco guy, so they wanted to make it freestyle wrestling match. I don’t think that helped him much, lol.

The wrestler said that he knew that he could be in trouble if he let the big guy get a good hold of him, so he didn’t let him. Before the match a friend of the big guy told the BB that he was going to get ragdolled. The BB laughed it off and told his buddy that he does bicep curls with the weight of that guy (and probably something about manlets).

According to a finnish media the wrestlers son was scared for his dad and told him that the other guy was huge and it was going to be bad for his dad. He had to calm his son down that it was going to be okay.

After the easiest match he ever had (allegedly) he told his son that ”I was right you know. I have wrestled a bit before”

<36>

the gracies did prove this way back in the day... but your example is a little more
extreme. id still give it to cejudo vs a completely untrained 350lb bodybuilder. but
Sapp specifically im not sure.

Anyone who walks around at 150 or less would get destroyed by an athletic 300lb man with no training.

He could get lucky and land something but more than likely just gets grabbed and smooshed.

no way. 300lb untrained would never catch cejudo. cejudo would without a doubt be able to trip him.
once on the ground its over. untrained 300lb bro will be going to sleep

Bob Sapp is not a bodybuilder.

Cejudo will just have to run away from the bodybuilder. Bodybuilder will collapse within 3 minutes just by trying to catch Cejudo.

The real question is, could Cejudo beat up a great white shark.

Who would win between Cejudo and a guy that's 6'5" 350 lbs ripped with no training?

Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost. He almost beat Nog. I personally think that he beats Cejudo. He's an example of a guy that with no training that could beat any 125er in the world.
Sappo had to have some kind of training .

Can a bodybuilder take 10 leg kicks? Cejudo could throw them without much worry .

We’ve done this many times before but okay. Here’s an example.

The smaller guy is a former finnish olympic gold medalist greco-roman wrestler Jouko Ahomäki, who wrestled at 74 kg (163 or so lbs).

That big ass heap of muscle is a finnish body builder who was over 300 pounds off season. The guy was as strong as an ox. There is a tale that he once injured himself as he didn’t warm up well enough and benched 11 reps with 400 pounds, apparently the 11th one was too much for his pec that ripped pretty badly.

The wrestler hadn’t trained for a while and was a substitute for another one that was in the talks to wrestle the bodybuilder. Bodybuilder and his friends knew the wrestler was a greco guy, so they wanted to make it freestyle wrestling match. I don’t think that helped him much, lol.

The wrestler said that he knew that he could be in trouble if he let the big guy get a good hold of him, so he didn’t let him. Before the match a friend of the big guy told the BB that he was going to get ragdolled. The BB laughed it off and told his buddy that he does bicep curls with the weight of that guy (and probably something about manlets).

According to a finnish media the wrestlers son was scared for his dad and told him that the other guy was huge and it was going to be bad for his dad. He had to calm his son down that it was going to be okay.

After the easiest match he ever had (allegedly) he told his son that ”I was right you know. I have wrestled a bit before”

<36>

I was gonna come in with the same vid... You had more backstory though, good you beat me to it.

Cejudo

Back