Media Cejudo to Usman: "I don't blame Adesanya for not wanting to fight Pereira again"

I think without an inclining to take the rubber-match the remainder of 34 year old Izzy's career will never feel truly fulfilled. Where as the world very much seems to be Alex's oyster, dude has many options that will not tarnish his "legacy" .

I tend notice a pattern of hate on these parts… Aljo, Jamahal Hill, Adesanya…
Aljo is just a boring fighter. Hill and Adesanya are arrogant whine bags and drama queens though.

People generally don't hate Rashad, MVP, Rampage, Overeem, Manhoef, Brunson, Cannonier, DC, Leon etc. Who are all black, but are usually classy. Imagine that, people being judged on their character.

Aljo acted his way to a title.

Hill talked monumental levels of shit only to get smoked in a minute.

Adesanya...the dog stuff, the talking shit even after being 3-1, the straight up arrogant way he carries himself...thinking he's a cartoon.
The excuses etc etc etc.

You're over thinking this I believe sir.

Last edited:
It should be illegal for anyone outside of the top five heavyweights to fight, Alex at this point. he looks better than ever against hill

I'm one of the biggest "MMA fans  are just racist sometimes, so stop acting like the race card can never be played" users on this site, and you're being full of shit right now. Izzy is an asshole. Hill is a stupid asshole. Only Aljo gets more hate than I think he should, but I also recognize what shit he does others can find annoying.

Izzy clearly did say all the things people are pointing out he said. It's fine to point out the hypocrisy

They already fought 4 times.

What would be the point?

What would Izzy have to gain??

This intense hate Sherdog has against Izzy is just sick and twisted at this point
I mean tbf, it would be one of the biggest fights the UFC could make and would end their MMA rivalry since right now it's currently 1-1.
Plus the LHW title would be on the line, that and ending the Pereira rivalry would be a huge feather in his cap.

Now I don't think that fight makes sense however, Izzy is coming off a loss and would be getting a title shot a division up where he previously lost to Jan.
And Pereira also has Ankalaev to deal with, so maybe depending if he wins that and Izzy beats DDP then maybe it would peak more interest then.

Aljo acted his way to a title.

Hill talk monumental levels of shit only to get smoked in a minute.

Adesanya...the dog stuff, the talking shit even after being 3-1, the straight up arrogant way he carries himself...thinking he's a cartoon.
The excuses etc etc etc.

You're over thinking this I believe sir.

Aljo was fouled by Yanand couldn't continue.

Adesanya sells fights and is little weird but has never hurt anyone or done anything illegal

Hill was commited the horrible of sin of beleving in himself

Aljo is just a boring fighter. Hill and Adesanya are arrogant whine bags and drama queens though.

People generally don't hate Rashad, MVP, Rampage, Overeem, Manhoef, Brunson, Cannonier, DC, Leon etc. Who are all black, but are usually classy. Imagine that, people being judged on their character.
What world are you living in? You can't be this blind

People constnaly mock Brunson

Sherbros constantly calll for DC to fired from commentary and disrepected him when he was champ

They been calling MVP a can crusher for years

They mocked Leon for years until he took out Usman than went back to mocking him

Aljo was fouled by Yanand couldn't continue.

Adesanya sells fights and is little weird but has never hurt anyone or done anything illegal

Hill was commited the horrible of sin of beleving in himself

No, Aljo should've gotten a fuckin Oscar for that display.

Adesanya has proved himself to be a walking identity crisis.

Hill believing in himself is one thing but blaming Herb is another.

You can't play the race card when many black fighters are loved.

DJ
Rampage
Holland
MVP
Anderson
DC
Rashad
Sodiq
Hell even Jon Jones gets love and he doesn't even deserve it.

Last edited:
No, Aljo should've gotten a fuckin Oscar for that display.

Adesanya has proved himself to be a walking identity crisis.

Hill believing in himself is one thing but blaming Herb is another.

You can't play the race card when many black fighters are loved.

DJ
Rampage
Holland
MVP
Anderson
Rashad
Sodiq
Hell even Jon Jones gets love and he doesn't even deserve it.

First up it’s not playing card. It’s calling out FACTS.

Any many of those guy received massive amounts of hatred. Just willful ignorance or revisionist history to pretend like it never happened.

Sherdog is a cesspool of sexism, and bigotry

They already fought 4 times.

What would be the point?

What would Izzy have to gain??

This intense hate Sherdog has against Izzy is just sick and twisted at this point
he should have fought jones bro
remember the time he called jones out and chicken away
he was also aiming to fight at HW
ffs haha
not hating but stating facts bor

Win the rivalry? They are 1-1 in mma still

Win the LHW belt? And become 2 division champ?
hes 1-2 at MW (last 3 fights all title fights)
0-1 at LHW (title fight)

the idea of him fighting for a belt now is literally insane bro

if stipe is 2-1 the HW goat doesnt deserve to fight jones

wich insane person even allow izzy to fight for a belt
thats just mind boggling to even consider

What world are you living in? You can't be this blind

People constnaly mock Brunson

Sherbros constantly calll for DC to fired from commentary and disrepected him when he was champ

They been calling MVP a can crusher for years

They mocked Leon for years until he took out Usman than went back to mocking him
The reaching with this reply lol
Brunson gets mocked because of his status as a gatekeeper/journeyman which I don't agree with but also happens to other fighters like him.
I was huge DC fan when he was an active fighter but now all he does is spout dogshit take after dogshit take, you just need to look at the latest one where he agrees with the whole "Herb Dean won Alex the fight!" thing to know that. Legend status should not stop you from being criticized if you do a shit job at commentating.
MVP WAS can crusher for much of his career. Look at the level of competition he fought. Cyborg santos? Shinsho Anzai that can't string more than 2 wins together? Come on now lmfao.
Leon only became the butt of the joke back then because he had beef with Masvidal who was incredibly popular at the time, then he got rocked by Nate Diaz and yeah people are gonna make jokes about that nothing that can be done. Now people don't really mock him they just wish he'd fight more.
Every single fighter you listed has a very clear reason as to why people make fun of them, in order for any of that stuff you said to make sense you need to ignore reality around you and don't look at what happened around those fighters.
And again, plenty of black fighters out there that are beloved by everyone like Anderson, DJ, Rampage, Kevin Holland, Benson Henderson, Edson Barboza, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back