Cejudo has the best wrestling in MMA

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Looked unbelievable tonight. Mighty Manlet had no answer to it, he got man handled every time

It's so smooth and explosive, its a shame he doesn't use it more.

Cejudo Bless

He might, actually.

Olympic wrestler. Gotta respect that

Yup. Gold freaking medal. Ain’t nobody out grappling Cejudo.

NOBODY.
Amazing performance tonight. So happy for him.

DJ did have some answers to it, but not enough. Cejudo looked a lot bigger tonight. DJ isn't a very big FlW from the looks of it.

But yeah, Cejudo is damn good.

Yes. You don’t see chain wrestling like that in many other weight classes. DJ is no wrestling slouch either so it just makes it that much more impressive.

The lower weight classes have the most skill and best technique, hands down.

Cejudo is an amazing wrestler.

He is the only guy at FW who could take down and hold down MM

Not many have been able to take MM down and hold him down...however, he inflicted absolutely no damage, just thought I would throw that in.

I thought he should have wrestled more, Khabib style instead of sparring with mouse and letting him gain a lead for the first few rounds. Play to your strengths

I just wanna say win, lose, or draw who cares cause it comes with the fight game. It's amazing how MM has competed against his adversaries his entire career when he's usually severely undersized. We see alot of great fighters come through and have sustained success in part due to their undeniable physical advantages. Dj looks small for Flyweight, it's fucing insane.

I thought DJ looked good in most of the wrestling exchanges. Honestly, this fight could of went either way.

To me it's a questionable decision but I largely disagree with MMA scoring. If a fighter lands 2 punches and then gets taken down, and his opponent controls him for 4 minutes but lands no damage and no submission attempts, then the fighter landing 2 punches should win the round.

I had MM winning 1,3,5, even with crap ass MMA scoring. However, props to Cejudo because he definitely elevated his game as of late.

He probably does. He's a former Olympic gold medalist and no one has even come close to controlling DJ that way on the mat. Uncle Creepy had his moments, but Cejudo took him down repeatedly and once he got him down he kept him there.

To me it's a questionable decision but I largely disagree with MMA scoring. If a fighter lands 2 punches and then gets taken down, and his opponent controls him for 4 minutes but lands no damage and no submission attempts, then the fighter landing 2 punches should win the round.

I had MM winning 1,3,5, even with crap ass MMA scoring. However, props to Cejudo because he definitely elevated his game as of late.

What the fuck are you talking about? So i land 2 jabs and get put on my ass for 4 minutes with the guy on top doing enough not to get stood up and I win a round? Jesus Christ.

Olympic gold medalist And still questioning his work ethic?
He just dethroned the best "pound per pound " guy in mma
Gracias cejudo

Back