Cejudo has the best wrestling in MMA

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Clearly if you want the judges to favor you you have to first be in your hometown and then secondly all you gotta do is bring your opponent down and lay on them. It is a very exciting tactic which gets the crowds going and instantly wins you the round. Don't worry about being out struck. Your goal is to get that one take down. You guys are welcome for the pro tips.

DJ was making Henry work his ass off for a TD. He was doing great. Henry could barely work anything. It was so close

You're probably right, but that's not a big surprise when he is the only olympic wrestling champion in the UFC. On another note, now that he's shocked the world, can't he stop referring to himself in the third person. "Nobody thought Henry Cejudo would do this and that", it seems pretty arrogant, even though it might not be deliberate on his part. :rolleyes:

Seeing cejudo live and the way he fought tonight kind of made me a fan even though I’m anti manlets .. plus live events are much better without having to hear that pos rogan and his bias bs

Clearly if you want the judges to favor you you have to first be in your hometown and then secondly all you gotta do is bring your opponent down and lay on them. It is a very exciting tactic which gets the crowds going and instantly wins you the round. Don't worry about being out struck. Your goal is to get that one take down. You guys are welcome for the pro tips.
DUDE! You should open a gym. that's a genius gameplan right there.

Looked unbelievable tonight. Mighty Manlet had no answer to it, he got man handled every time

It's so smooth and explosive, its a shame he doesn't use it more.

Cejudo Bless

He has the best wrestling skill maybe, but he's not even close to being the best wrestler in MMA. Plenty of people would outwrestle his ass via size alone. DC would throw him like a basketball.

Always put size into perspective when talking about sports where there are weight class segregation. The lower weight classes are basically like the intramural games or Paralympic games.

khabib has the best mma wrestling because he positions himself to do damage and control at the same time

Henry is damned good though

Looked unbelievable tonight. Mighty Manlet had no answer to it, he got man handled every time

It's so smooth and explosive, its a shame he doesn't use it more.

Cejudo Bless
I agree

When he wants to use it he's flawless with his wrestling.

Maybe but wrestling seems less effective in MMA at 125lb/ 135/Heavyweight than the other weight classes me.

At the bottom two too hard to keep a guy down you work for the takedowns on and at Heavyweight its too hard to earn takedowns. 145-205 seems to be the MMA sweetspot for using wrestling

DJ made him look amateur at most times so I dont even know what you are saying.

Askren & GSP are far better MMA wrestlers than him, their figures speak for themselves.

DC also.

You're probably right, but that's not a big surprise when he is the only olympic wrestling champion in the UFC. On another note, now that he's shocked the world, can't he stop referring to himself in the third person. "Nobody thought Henry Cejudo would do this and that", it seems pretty arrogant, even though it might not be deliberate on his part. :rolleyes:
Yoel???

He's in the top 10. GSP, Cormier, Chael, Tito, Kos, Frankie, Couture, Severn, Randleman, Blaydes, Rosholt.
So many. Cejudo throws hands. Gotta get low kick going.

Back