Television CBS Reality Shows Will Be at Least 50% Less Racist in 2021

"even though I only make up 13 percent of the population, I demand 70 percent representation or you are fucking racist!"

This. If those in favor of such things actually cared about equality, they'd demand less than 50%, as that's an overrepresentation.

But they don't, and never have.

Imagine giving a shit about this

You're not concerned at all about the critical race theory stuff being pushed everywhere these days?

Imagine not caring, while this cancer spreads....

Too many Japanese people on Japanese television.

I mean, why not just segregate shows? Make an all white.Big Brother, and an all PIC version. Why is everything about identity now?

Too many Japanese people on Japanese television.

I mean, why not just segregate shows? Make an all white.Big Brother, and an all PIC version. Why is everything about identity now?

Because libtards this k this is progress.

To identify everyone first by what makes us different!

Is it brave? Isn't it bold!?

Harris is gonna be all up in this bullshit as well! Placating all the loud fridge groups and their political identity bullshit

You're not concerned at all about the critical race theory stuff being pushed everywhere these days?

Imagine not caring, while this cancer spreads....
Gonna have to explain whatever critical race theory is if you want me to have an opinion on it. As far as what was expressed in the op, who wins a reality show contest, no I don't care about that at all.

This is literally equality. Half white, half POC cast. They're giving everybody an equal opportunity to win.
People of color have been getting the short end of the stick now for 22 seasons, because the majority of the cast has always been white, and in turn vote out all the people of color as soon as they can and for 21 seasons we've gotten a white winner because of it. It's time to level the playing field. Maybe we'll continue to get white winners (most likely), but at least they're trying to be more diverse.

Black guy here

What the fuck is a POC?!

Gonna have to explain whatever critical race theory is if you want me to have an opinion on it. As far as what was expressed in the op, who wins a reality show contest, no I don't care about that at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

I'm sure you've heard the term "white privilege" getting thrown around socially.....and assuming you have, you've encountered Critical race theory.

It's a social plague currently ravaging the west, and news like that of the OP derives directly from it. You should care about how and when it infects certain aspects of society, entertainment, academia, etc....for the sake of us all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

I'm sure you've heard the term "white privilege" getting thrown around socially.....and assuming you have, you've encountered Critical race theory.

It's a social plague currently ravaging the west, and news like that of the OP derives directly from it. You should care about how and when it infects certain aspects of society, entertainment, academia, etc....for the sake of us all.
Just because a black person hasn't won doesn't automatically mean it's because of racism. And it's not like only whites are racist. Won't be surprised if they make a mostly minority season and the first thing they do is band together and vote the whites off. Race relations are complicated, simply stacking the deck with one race or another probably won't be a magic cure all.

A cursory read through the article makes it seem like all they're doing is artificially making half of the cast various minorites, no matter what the demos applying are. That hardly ensures there will be mandatory fairness or that one of those minorites will win.

The other 50% to be trans or I riot

On the cock side they should have 50% straight ADOS black guys and 50% any kind of tranny(except white). On the pussy side 50% black ADOS women 50% every other minority.

There will be so much drama when for whatever reason a guy that gets turned down gets enticed by a tranny and gives her/him the good hard dicking her/him deserves. The ratings will be through the roof. It will change the dynamics to where the women's are much more willing to give the pussy up. Then the tranny's will have too much competition and just fuck each other instead.

Back