Television CBS Reality Shows Will Be at Least 50% Less Racist in 2021

So that's what a POC means? Black or African American. Why don't they just say that then?
Probably because every minority has terms that are a no go. POC is an easy catch all term designed not to offend anyone

So they are basically giving it to them. Isn’t that affirmative action?

I haven't watched this show since the first or second season. I jusy wanted to post this:
tumblr_nchpgcwuU11qfh70bo2_250.gif

This. If those in favor of such things actually cared about equality, they'd demand less than 50%, as that's an overrepresentation.

But they don't, and never have.

This bothered me too.

I don't know anything about racism in reality shows, or ANYTHING about reality shows, but 50% seems completely over the top to me.

for me its just quicker to type. i am lazy, after all lmao.

My fucking cats ate another one of my optical cables today.

This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I'm pretty pissed.

This, cartoons having only non-white voice actors voice non-white characters (the Simpsons), etc. are why Trump has any support. How long until this stuff makes it over into normal jobs?

My fucking cats ate another one of my optical cables today.

This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I'm pretty pissed.
Just wait till you have a kid, Man... That's when the real destruction happens.

50% more reason for me not to watch now. Not that I watched it to begin with. I didn't.

Equality of outcome or equality of opportunity. Which do you want?

This is literally equality. Half white, half POC cast. They're giving everybody an equal opportunity to win.
People of color have been getting the short end of the stick now for 22 seasons, because the majority of the cast has always been white, and in turn vote out all the people of color as soon as they can and for 21 seasons we've gotten a white winner because of it. It's time to level the playing field. Maybe we'll continue to get white winners (most likely), but at least they're trying to be more diverse.

Should BB Japan be half black?

Black guy here

What the fuck is a POC?!

White guy here

Probably a term designed to not offend you but probably mostly to not offend other white people who can be offended on your behalf..

I can stretch to calling you brother numsi though.. unless that offends you..

Is TS being serious right now? Has he really been tracking racism on big brother for years?

Back