CBS CEO Les Moonves Accused of Sexual Assault by 6 Women

MusterX

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this guy, if there is one just delete.

What is up with these guys? I bet when Harvey Weinstein went down Les was getting nervous. These high level guys in positions of power in entertainment apparently are scumbags. CBS agreed to pay him 100 million dollars to exit the company.

th

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Six more women have raised sexual assault and harassment claims against CBS Corp (CBS.N) Chief Executive Leslie Moonves in a report published on Sunday in the New Yorker magazine, while the media company has reached an exit agreement with him.

Moonves' resignation, following similar claims made by six other women against him, could be announced as early as Monday morning, according to sources familiar with the matter who asked not to be identified because the plans had not been made public.

The newly disclosed incidents, which the women said occurred between the 1980s and early 2000s, were published in the New Yorker story and included claims of forced sex, Moonves exposing himself and use of physical violence and intimidation. All six of the women were named in the article.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cbs-ceo-moonves-accused-sexual-175738400.html

Let's just shut down all of Hollywood at this point

I like that $100,000,000 he got walking out the door.

“CBS will donate a portion of the $100 million settlement to an unnamed charity and the company reserves the right to claw back all of the remaining payment pending the results of the investigation into allegations of sexual assault and harassment, the sources said.”

I'm reading some various stories right now about this guy. He apparently is worth something like 700 million dollars. These guys get immensely wealthy while committing their crimes. He was with CBS since 1996 and became the CEO in 2006. This guys has been around for a long time. I'm sure a lot of people knew. My question is how everyone knows but nobody says shit?

Moonves was one of the highest-paid CEOs in the US, thanks to a compensation package of cash, restricted shares and stock options worth $57 million in 2014, Forbes reported. He's worth an estimated $700 million.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/les-moonves-one-highest-paid-140400971.html

“CBS will donate a portion of the $100 million settlement to an unnamed charity and the company reserves the right to claw back all of the remaining payment pending the results of the investigation into allegations of sexual assault and harassment, the sources said.”

Lol... I wonder if Julie Chen will be hanging around much after this.

Lol... I wonder if Julie Chen will be hanging around much after this.
Yeah, I’ve been curious about that as well. Must be a hard position to be in. Your husband is being accused of rape and sexual assault. Who do you believe? And if you choose him, shits gonna be hard staying by his side while everybody blasts him and then probably you for association.

Let's just shut down all of Hollywood at this point

Looks like anything entertainment related is suspect at this point from television, to film, and music. The guys at the top are psychopaths. The conspiracy people have said for years that this shit was going on and worse. Now I wonder how much darker the underbelly really is.

If I understand correctly its 12 women. The 6 in the new article says 6 in addition to 6 others. So there is a good chance he isn't getting that 100 million but he's already worth 700 million.

Why are people still filing claims from the 80's.
We're talking about the Ronald Reagan era right here.
Do you know how long ago that was?
Why do people wait 4 decades before speaking up?

Why are people still filing claims from the 80's.
We're talking about the Ronald Reagan era right here.
Do you know how long ago that was?
Why do people wait 4 decades before speaking up?

In some cases its because the person doesn't want to have their career ruined. You can roll those dice but if nobody believes you then you get blacklisted. Guys like Weinstein and Moonves are immensely powerful in their respective industries. If you ever want to work again its probably best to stfu.

I have a conspiracy theory about this.

Disney is secretly behind the #metoo movement in a plot to kill off their rivals.
After they purchased LucasArts, they went after Weinstein to shut down his productions.
Then they purchased Fox Entertainment, and are now going after top executives at CBS which is currently owned by Viacom.
Disney's ultimate plan is to own Viacom.
Once Viacom is consumed by Disney, Sony Pictures is next.

Anyone seeing a pattern here?

Uh oh, CBS being accused of failing to hold Moonves accountable.

PBS video.

Cliffs: Employees within CBS are reluctant to speak to investigators because they fear retaliation from a much broader network of men that are protecting one another. The name mentioned is Jeff :eek::eek::eek:er who was the former Chairman of CBS and who is still working there.

th

Did he rape them, or ask for sex and they willingly gave it? Serious question..

Back