CBS CEO Les Moonves Accused of Sexual Assault by 6 Women

Everyone in here would have stepped over the line at some point. When you have a lot of money and power and hot women trying to get a part in your productions....yea, you'll probably whip your dick out a couple times.

Did he rape them, or ask for sex and they willingly gave it? Serious question..

This from the OP.

The newly disclosed incidents, which the women said occurred between the 1980s and early 2000s, were published in the New Yorker story and included claims of forced sex, Moonves exposing himself and use of physical violence and intimidation.

Forced sex, violence, intimidation....

Most likely threatened women with his position.
Expressely? Fire him, maybe prosecute. The girls just assumed something because of his job? That's just sex stuff. Nothing.

Everyone in here would have stepped over the line at some point. When you have a lot of money and power and hot women trying to get a part in your productions....yea, you'll probably whip your dick out a couple times.

No, only rapists and sexual deviants whip their dicks out but he did far more than whip it out if the allegations are true.

“CBS will donate a portion of the $100 million settlement to an unnamed charity and the company reserves the right to claw back all of the remaining payment pending the results of the investigation into allegations of sexual assault and harassment, the sources said.”

if they giving to Moonves as golden parachute, how they going to then donate it? It is now Moonves' mooney.

Or is they only giving him golden parachute if he found guilty? If he innocent, why fire him?

Ok I see it now. If true, send him up a river. Make him fkn poor.

I have a conspiracy theory about this.

Disney is secretly behind the #metoo movement in a plot to kill off their rivals.
After they purchased LucasArts, they went after Weinstein to shut down his productions.
Then they purchased Fox Entertainment, and are now going after top executives at CBS which is currently owned by Viacom.
Disney's ultimate plan is to own Viacom.
Once Viacom is consumed by Disney, Sony Pictures is next.

Anyone seeing a pattern here?

That is some good detective work right there, gum shoe.

Ok, here is the current timeline. Ronan Farrow exposed this with an earlier article months ago, or a year, with 6 accusers. The CBS board of directors chose to do nothing and keep him in place. Then the "last straw" was CBS opted to not only keep him in place but to give him an exit package of 100 million dollars. This pushed others that had been abused over the line and now 6 more accusers have come out in the latest article.

if they giving to Moonves as golden parachute, how they going to then donate it? It is now Moonves' mooney.

Or is they only giving him golden parachute if he found guilty? If he innocent, why fire him?

I think he resigned but he won't get the money if found guilty. I'm not sure it makes a difference though, he's worth 700 million. CBS has some explaining to do because he was accused by 6 women and investigated by police and they didn't do anything. Now 6 more have come to light making it 12. In addition to that there are employees afraid to talk to investigators because there are others still within CBS that they fear. In other words, its not just Moonves.

In some cases its because the person doesn't want to have their career ruined. You can roll those dice but if nobody believes you then you get blacklisted. Guys like Weinstein and Moonves are immensely powerful in their respective industries. If you ever want to work again its probably best to stfu.
I get that. Its a bad spot to be in. But on the flip side, if you do deem career to be more important than this perceived injustice its's going to beg the question, how big an issue was the injustice in reality? Because if it was truly abusive then not acting on left others vulnerable and is a big part of the reason guys like Weinstein could endure and get worse over time. There is an element of enabling.

Story says he went to a doctor appointment and started kissing the doctor lol, what a tool. After the doctor told him no he jacked off in the room.

Last edited:
I get that. Its a bad spot to be in. But on the flip side, if you do deem career to be more important than this perceived injustice its's going to beg the question, how big an issue was the injustice in reality? Because if it was truly abusive then not acting on left others vulnerable and is a big part of the reason guys like Weinstein could endure and get worse over time. There is an element of enabling.

He's a sexual predator. I can't comment on why the women kept silent but this is far worse than something like Louis CK who just whipped it out. Moonves is being accused of sexual assault, forced oral sex, violence, and intimidation. In addition to that, there are other within CBS that have not been named because the employees of CBS are too frightened to talk to investigators. This guy is VERY powerful, he's responsible for billions of dollars in transactions. Even after 6 women accused him the CBS board kept him on and did nothing.

No, only rapists and sexual deviants whip their dicks out but he did far more than whip it out if the allegations are true.
No. Maybe sexual deviants.
Hot chick walks up and starts playing with her hair.....your dicks coming out bro.

Uh oh, CBS being accused of failing to hold Moonves accountable.

Ronan Farrow is doing great work exposing powerful men's crimes.
Farrow is estranged from his father, Woody Allen. Farrow later commented, "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression."

CBS has a lot of explaining to do. Look at the send off they give this guy.

Hot chick walks up and starts playing with her hair.....your dicks coming out bro.

th

Ronan Farrow is doing great work exposing powerful men's crimes.
Farrow is estranged from his father, Woody Allen. Farrow later commented, "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression."

Wow, thanks for that. I didn't realize the journalist exposing this is Woody Allen's son.

<TheWire1>

Back