CBS CEO Les Moonves Accused of Sexual Assault by 6 Women

He's a sexual predator. I can't comment on why the women kept silent but this is far worse than something like Louis CK who just whipped it out. Moonves is being accused of sexual assault, forced oral sex, violence, and intimidation. In addition to that, there are other within CBS that have not been named because the employees of CBS are too frightened to talk to investigators. This guy is VERY powerful, he's responsible for billions of dollars in transactions. Even after 6 women accused him the CBS board kept him on and did nothing.
he also turned CBS around from the brink of collapse into the #1 network. He was a phenomenally successful executive and when this much money is at stake everyone is incentivized to protect him and his position.

he also turned CBS around from the brink of collapse into the #1 network. He was a phenomenally successful executive and when this much money is at stake everyone is incentivized to protect him and his position.
Yea.
So he smacked his dick across your ass. Walk it off broad. We got money at stake

It may be a bigger rabbit hole. The name thrown around by Farrow is Jeff :eek::eek::eek:er. People within CBS are afraid to speak out because of :eek::eek::eek:er and :eek::eek::eek:er was the former Chairman of CBS.

th

I'm not sure how long its going to take CBS to backtrack and throw Moonves under the bus. They already kept him employed after the first 6 women accused him and even now after 6 more have come out they sent him out with the glowing review I posted in post #38. Those crazy bastards at CBS are tweeting his accomplishments lol.

This just keeps getting better. The board of directors at CBS "accidentally" emailed Moonves a copy of their findings.

As Les Moonves steps down from CBS over multiple accusations of sexual misconduct, a new report suggests the network’s board members accidentally informed him of the investigations into his actions back in mid-August.

Wall Street Journal reports that CBS has been dealing with a lot of corporate infighting over the last few months, which made it difficult for the network to take the allegations against Moonves seriously. Moonves has been under investigation since July, when he was first accused of harassment by six women who spoke to Ronan Farrow.

The article states that while the probe was underway, Moonves was “accidentally copied on an email to the entire CBS board detailing damaging findings in the law firms’ investigations and discussing how to proceed should he need to be put on leave.”
https://www.mediaite.com/online/rep...-on-findings-from-investigation-into-himself/

Oh Les you dirty bastard you.

CBS honcho Les Moonves tried to destroy Janet Jackson's career after Super Bowl 'Nipplegate': report

Embattled CBS CEO Les Moonves reportedly held a years-long grudge against Janet Jackson as a result of her 2004 infamous “wardrobe malfunction” at the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime Show. Afterwards, the beleaguered CBS honcho was obsessed with ruining Jackson’s career, according to the HuffPost.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...areer-after-super-bowl-nipplegate-report.html

Ronan Farrow is doing great work exposing powerful men's crimes.
Farrow is estranged from his father, Woody Allen. Farrow later commented, "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression."
Yep. I was the earliest and staunchest critic of the #metoo witch hunt on Sherdog, and yet I was able to spot the genuine cases from the malarkey:
I would take anything by Farrow seriously. He is a serious reporter, and he knows what he is doing.
I also believed Raisman and Maroney about Nassar as soon as they outed that creep.

So far my only miss where I didn't "listen and believe" right off the bat was Spacey, per Anthony Rapp, and I don't regret that, because even his account taken in isolation, retrospectively, isn't that compelling; after all, the emerging pattern with Spacey was never a preference for 13-year-old boys (Rapp attended Spacey's private night party in a Manhattan loft and drank alcohol without disclosing his age). Spacey is a classic example of needing mass testimony to ferret out his larger, exploitative persona. The other, of course, was Cosby, but that predated #metoo, and blindsided us all.

Sources and specifics are key. I prefer, "Listen and think".

Sex rules the world, always has always will... it's what motivates us on the deepest levels...

So is it guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty? I cant tell anymore.

So is it guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty? I cant tell anymore.
This isn't a criminal trial, and this private review by CBS began in February. This one hasn't quite been rushed.

Have you reviewed all the testimony of his alleged victims, and who they are?

This isn't a criminal trial, and this private review by CBS began in February. This one hasn't quite been rushed.

Have you reviewed all the testimony of his alleged victims, and who they are?

I haven't. Just now a days men get accused all the time and in the public opinion they are guilty immediately every time. They wait decades most the time and evidence isn't there other than the women claiming the guys did it. I may have generalized and it this case it is super incriminating against this fellar though.

Why are people still filing claims from the 80's.
We're talking about the Ronald Reagan era right here.
Do you know how long ago that was?
Why do people wait 4 decades before speaking up?

There is something about being raped and especially about being molested that by its nature puts and extreme amount of shame and fear into a person.

Combine that with the daunting task of going up against someone who is so powerful and has so many connections and an unlimited amount of money to fuck you over in court and it can just be too much for people.

In addition there are many cases of women coming forward soon and not being believed.

I haven't. Just now a days men get accused all the time and in the public opinion they are guilty immediately every time. They wait decades most the time and evidence isn't there other than the women claiming the guys did it. I may have generalized and it this case it is super incriminating against this fellar though.

He has 12 accusers and that number may rise. I understand he's innocent until proven guilty but c'mon, he has 12 women saying he's a dirtbag. I'm pretty sure he's guilty. The fact that he is in the entertainment business is also a strike against him.

I have a conspiracy theory about this.

Disney is secretly behind the #metoo movement in a plot to kill off their rivals.
After they purchased LucasArts, they went after Weinstein to shut down his productions.
Then they purchased Fox Entertainment, and are now going after top executives at CBS which is currently owned by Viacom.
Disney's ultimate plan is to own Viacom.
Once Viacom is consumed by Disney, Sony Pictures is next.

Anyone seeing a pattern here?

James Gunn was the false flag to distract from the overall plan. I like your jive.

He has 12 accusers and that number may rise. I understand he's innocent until proven guilty but c'mon, he has 12 women saying he's a dirtbag. I'm pretty sure he's guilty. The fact that he is in the entertainment business is also a strike against him.

The fact that he has 700 mil goes more in his favor though. Money grubbers assuming they take it to trial could be why 12 women would say he did something.

The fact that he has 700 mil goes more in his favor though. Money grubbers assuming they take it to trial could be why 12 women would say he did something.

12 seems a bit much for that. The fact that he resigned from one of the most powerful media positions in the world is also pretty telling. Nobody quits one of the most powerful job positions in the world over money grubbers. I was reading earlier that he is responsible for billions of dollars in transactions.....billions. That's one reason why the CBS board of directors let him keep working and did nothing about it after the first 6 accusers came out. This latest wave adds 6 more.

Like I said before though, the fact he is in entertainment is a really bad sign considering how many people over the years have accused television, film, and music of being overrun with sexual deviants, psychopaths, and pedophiles.

Back