• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
It was after the charge non call. Lol
oh the contact that happened well after the UCLA guy crashed thru the huge shot blocker that gave up his man and position to take the charge? Gotcha ;)

USC plays Gonzaga next and UCLA plays Michigan. Would be Madness if they both pulled it off.

Baylor and Oregon both with great looking Cameroonian players same weekend as Ngannou.

Big games for the west coast today with UCLA, USC and Gonzaga.
I think one of the most underrated bruins this tourney has been Jules Bernard, 6-5 sg. Through 4 games he’s averaging 13ppg...7rpg...3apg and shooting 39% from three. He’s also teams second best ball handler after tyger Campbell and takes over at pg when Campbell gets the occasional rest.
Let’s go bruins!

If Drew “Tiny” Timme doesn’t go 1st round, then we’re gonna have a problem! That boi can cook!

BTW I’m dying to hear where Chet Holmgren commits to. Have to assume it’s Gonzaga, Michigan, or Ohio State.

If Drew “Tiny” Timme doesn’t go 1st round, then we’re gonna have a problem! That boi can cook!
i could possibly see late first but bigs who dont stretch the floor and dont protect the paint and arent particularly athletic to slide their feet on defense got a lot of uphill climb ahead of them. I do like how hes constantly moving and staying active though.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!

zags-jpg.844261

Mickey Cronin’s a mothereffing starboy! Look what you’ve done!

Nobody who isn't a UCLA alumni or current student honestly had UCLA or any Pac 12 team making it this far in the tournament

I think Gonzaga takes the game but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bruins pull off another upset. The Zags have looked damn near unstoppable so far

Had the Wolverines winning the whole thing. My bracket was already trash before that but now it's kaput

Gonzaga is a great team. I’m diehard UCLA since Ed obannon ran things, but Gonzaga is solid favorite. But to make final 4 this year with our best player and leading scorer and leading rebounder going down after 8 games, I thought we were done. This is so awesome to this point I’m playing on house money, just don’t want a blowout like USC got today

I’m so proud of these kids! Making the alumni proud! And Cronin! What a coach! Once 5 star kids commit and actually come unlike that bozo Nix, we will get another national title under his tutelage.

Back