CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
I remember back when Baylor basketball was most famous for having one player murder his teammate. It looks like the murderer might be eligible for parole this year. Weird timing
Remember the HC (Dave Bliss)? He ended up coaching at 2 religious schools before retiring a couple of years ago.

Are we ready!!!?

1211769668.jpg.0.jpg
Narrator: they were not ready

Remember the HC (Dave Bliss)? He ended up coaching at 2 religious schools before retiring a couple of years ago.
He seemed like a huge piece of shit at the time. I saw a piece on him on Real Sports when he started coaching at one of the religious schools. Unsurprisingly he still seemed like a piece of fucking shit.

He seemed like a huge piece of shit at the time. I saw a piece on him on Real Sports when he started coaching at one of the religious schools. Unsurprisingly he still seemed like a piece of fucking shit.
Yeah he convinced other players on the team to say that the murdered guy was a drug dealer when he first went missing.

This Baylor Bears squad could beat the Raptors, don’t @ me boyz

ENTX.gif

Fun season on the plantation y'all. Back to class and the cafeteria for the workers. See you next year!

Probably woulda been a more fun natty if ucla won the other day

Probably woulda been a more fun natty if ucla won the other day
Baylor would have wrecked them.
I would have loved a best of 3 between Zaga and Baylor; easily the 2 best teams in the country.
I was salty for Memphis who wrecked shop in the NIT after losing conf title to Houston by 2, but after seeing Zaga and Baylor it was clear.

Baylor would have wrecked them.
I would have loved a best of 3 between Zaga and Baylor; easily the 2 best teams in the country.
I was salty for Memphis who wrecked shop in the NIT after losing conf title to Houston by 2, but after seeing Zaga and Baylor it was clear.
Maybe, but the fact is nobody wrecked ucla in this tourney.

Yeah it kinda sucks after all the crazy upsets early on,
It still ended up being the two number 1 seed powerhouses in the final.
Still it was a fun tournament this year

Maybe, but the fact is nobody wrecked ucla in this tourney.
True but they barely won 2 as well
I thought it poetic and appropriate.
They were clearly the 2 best teams and had been denied a chance to play earlier in the season.

Upsets early on are fun but I loved it in 08 when all four #1 seeds made it.

too bad it was an anti climatic final, tourney was great. Loved the upsets and the big 10 gettign murked. UCLA made it a fun ride for me. Also really enjoyed watching loyola chicago. Props to the bears, they were great combination of physical and really talented.

Back