• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cats are a stupid choice for a pet

Dogs on the other hand, they have the ability to understand you're their owner, they love unconditionally, they're loyal. Truly mans best friend. If only they could clean themselves that'd be great.

Dogs are like a smelly desperate girlfriend with no job. Sooooooooooo needy, it's ridiculous. Not one ounce of independence.

Let's see a dog take time out of its busy day of walking into glass doors and licking its balls to do something like this

dog-with-blind.jpg

Let's see some gifs of cats walking blind people across streets, brah.

or protecting autistic children:

http://www.viralnova.com/dog-saves-boy/

Cats are by and large selfish pricks. I've owned and raised literally dozens. Loved them all. Dogs have a deeper bond with people, though, due to their pack animal mentality.

Last edited:
I dont give a shit if my cats love me back, i rescued them from a shelter with 0 expectations other than providing them with a safe environment to .......be cats. Plus I know they love me, they follow me everywhere and only pee on my Gfs stuff.

If your cat doesn't show that it loves you, it's because you were an asshole to it while raising it, and it doesn't love you because you were, and probably are, such an asshole.

I've had all kinds of different cats and they can all show you. It's just that most guys think having a cat makes them gay, so they treat cats like shit.

I think it depends on what standard of "love" you're looking for. A cat may seem very loving if you've never had a pet but once you've had a good dog it sets a new standard.

Cats might purr around you and sit in your lap and let you pet them for a little while (if they're in the mood, that is). But a dog will kill for you.

cats are awesome @lsa

dogs are too though. My cat is a monster. She's basically feral 80% of the time but once in a while she gives me legit hugs. Then she scratches the shit out of me.

I think it depends on what standard of "love" you're looking for. A cat may seem very loving if you've never had a pet but once you've had a good dog it sets a new standard.

Cats might purr around you and sit in your lap and let you pet them for a little while (if they're in the mood, that is). But a dog will kill for you.

cats >>> dogs

And what is it about dogs that makes so many dipshits want to own them? I'm serious when I say that I want to streetfight the majority of dog owners I encounter. Two simple things: keep your stupid mutt on a leash, and clean its shit up. But nope, these asshats can't do that. The entire world is their fucking dog's fucking romper room and litter box. Well, not on my watch.

And what is it about dogs that makes so many dipshits want to own them? I'm serious when I say that I want to streetfight the majority of dog owners I encounter

eh-fucking men.

I've had the pleasure of knowing 2 cats who were quite possibly the fanciest, most independent and loving pets I've ever had, including dogs. Cats are Like dogs, some are assholes some are cool and others Will try to be your best friend. Just takes time to get to know / train them.

My homie Indiana scoffs at you

op6AdeD.jpg

also, yes I agree cats are garbage.. have 2 more.

I've had a lot of different animals, including dogs, and I can say my big fatty cat loves me. She actually suffocates me tbh lol sometimes I feel I need space from her xD she's also very protective of me, if people raise their voice to me she'll start growling n fur up. And if they don't stop or try to make a move, she full on attacks them. She's a vicious little shit too so her attacks ain't nothin to fukk with o: my family is scared of her :rofl

She's more like a little person to me than a cat. I used to call her Midge/t bc of it xD

While they may not whimper at your funeral, they serve about 1000 more purposes than a dog.

That's completely subjective. I lived for several years with a roommate who had a cat that refused to use its litter box. Insisted on pissing and shitting on the floor next to it instead. The stink was unbearable. It was in the laundry room and there'd be puddles of piss on the floor. Whenever I had to wash my clothes I had to tiptoe around the puddles because I sure as shit wasn't cleaning up after his cat. My roommate would clean up the messes as often as he could, but between his work schedule and the cat pissing at least twice a day it was pretty much guaranteed there'd be piss on the floor.

Not subjective. Your roommate had a retarded cat. One out of a million. Leave any dog inside with a litter box, and see what happens.

Also, I'd wager the cat was pissing and shitting on the floor, because your roommate was too lazy to change it's litter regularly.

While they may not whimper at your funeral, they serve about 1000 more purposes than a dog.

Not subjective. Your roommate had a retarded cat. One out of a million. Leave any dog inside with a litter box, and see what happens.

Also, I'd wager the cat was pissing and shitting on the floor, because your roommate was too lazy to change it's litter regularly.
Either the roommate wasn't keeping a clean box, or the cat was suffering from stress, or even illness. A lot of stressed out cats won't use their litter box. And if a cat has an illness that causes them pain when they make weedles n such, they associate the litter box with that pain and stop using it /:

Whatever the reason, that issue was more on the roommate than the cat.

Agreed.
I respect cats, as a highly evolved predator, but make no mistake, that little fucker would eat you if it could.

Holy shit, an Ares Black sighting.. we need another freestyle rap thread lmao

Back