• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cats are a stupid choice for a pet

Both are cool pets but dogs have the edge.

This kind of thread was done a year ago. If I remember right some guy mentioned that dogs have an unfair advantage since they have been domesticated for over 1200 years so they have adapted and evolved with humans. Cats have been domesticated for less 400 years or so.

I've never seen a cat fart itself awake then freak out for 10 minutes because it doesn't know wtf is going on.

The cool thing about cats is that there are breeds that are pretty much like having a dog. You want an energetic pet that will destroy your home, requires attention all the time, plays fetch, goes on walks and loves water, get a Savannah or a Bengal.

On the flip side there are no dogs with the chill, laid-back personality of a cat.

Are you calling me a republican!?!

Aren't you? @lsa

TRUMP-VS.-THE-PUSSY-PARTY.png

I love my cats but they are stupid. Just 2 days ago I moved the kitty litter literally 10 feet across the room. The next morning I found a pile of shit where the kitty litter used to be. Stupid little fuckers!

I like dogs but if people like cats so be it.

I find cats mostly annoying.

I'm a cat person.

My lifestyle has never let me responsibly own a dog and I've never been attached to one, I have always had cats.

Zack and Pickles.

10p61hd.jpg

2w7lbog.jpg

Both are cool pets but dogs have the edge.

This kind of thread was done a year ago. If I remember right some guy mentioned that dogs have an unfair advantage since they have been domesticated for over 1200 years so they have adapted and evolved with humans. Cats have been domesticated for less 400 years or so.

This kind of thread is done about as much as a shitty relationship thread, a dragonlordxxxxx thread, or a random clippy thread. Flavour of the week.

Cats have been domesticated since the Bronze age dude lol. Where are you getting 400 years from? Egyptians worshipped them.

Ive yet to meet a cat that was supposed to act like the op percieved cats to be.

and ive been around a ton of cats.

This kind of thread is done about as much as a shitty relationship thread, a dragonlordxxxxx thread, or a random clippy thread. Flavour of the week.

Cats have been domesticated since the Bronze age dude lol. Where are you getting 400 years from? Egyptians worshipped them.

Its been mentioned on this forum many many many times about how much longer that dogs have been human companions than cats have. My exact numbers might be off but there is a reason why dogs get along with humans better than cats. TIME is one of those reasons.

It's me and my cats vs the world. When I don't have responsibility, I kickback wit my cats and watch. Plus bitches love cats more than dogs. Plussss a cat can chill by you, a dog has to be up in your face all the time. As I type this, the neighbor dog is barking like the world is ending, as me and my cat just lie here in bed angry at the dumb motherfuckers of this world. Cats are cool, dogs are drunks.

Idk when I walk my dog, girls come over and ask to pet her. People practically cat call her (lol) from across the street "NICE DOG!"

Back