• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cats are a stupid choice for a pet

I think all pets are poor excuses for good human company. I don't fault people for having pets but I know why they do it.

I would much rather have the love of a woman than an animal (pet).

cats are trainable btw, you still need to socialize and teach a cat things like you do with a dog. They may not be as adept at learning complex commands, but you can certainly instill certain behavioral traits. But as much as I love cats, a relationship with a cat can never be as mutually complex as a relationship with a dog.

Cats are insane. We've had 6 cats, first was an asshole (when I was a small child it would always attack me from above), second and third were cuddly and loving (go on vacation for a week, they will/would lose their shit when you came back, also would be super cuddly and purr alot when you were sick), third was a crazy bastard, fourth was super clean and semi social but fucking huge and incredibly demanding, fifth is the cutest but is constantly in hissing bitch mode, if when she would rub against you for pets she would hiss and randomly attack you.

Dogs are trainable, for the most part you are pretty much rolling the dice when you get a cat.

Reaction+image+as+content+and+no+joke+guy+below+me+_3c7e33a2006b9ffd5153f272a97b7aee.gif

I know they're all cute and fluffy, but unless all you want is an animal to feed and to hunt mice then cats are a bad choice. Humans are social creatures, we understand respect, connection and hierarchy. Cats don't care about any of these things, they don't love you, they don't even possess the ability to do that. All you are to them is a source of food, science even shows that they don't have any bonds to an 'owner' no matter how you treat them, whatever affection they give is learned behavior that leads to shelter and more food. That's why I notice that cat lovers are usually cucks or lonely women, they love something that will never love them back.

Dogs on the other hand, they have the ability to understand you're their owner, they love unconditionally, they're loyal. Truly mans best friend. If only they could clean themselves that'd be great.
Agreed.
I respect cats, as a highly evolved predator, but make no mistake, that little fucker would eat you if it could.

I think all pets are poor excuses for good human company. I don't fault people for having pets but I know why they do it.

I would much rather have the love of a woman than an animal (pet).
lol this guy. You can have both, especially if they bring you both joy. Some people like taking care of animals, it's not just about the love they receive from the pet.

I know they're all cute and fluffy, but unless all you want is an animal to feed and to hunt mice then cats are a bad choice. Humans are social creatures, we understand respect, connection and hierarchy. Cats don't care about any of these things, they don't love you, they don't even possess the ability to do that. All you are to them is a source of food, science even shows that they don't have any bonds to an 'owner' no matter how you treat them, whatever affection they give is learned behavior that leads to shelter and more food. That's why I notice that cat lovers are usually cucks or lonely women, they love something that will never love them back.

Dogs on the other hand, they have the ability to understand you're their owner, they love unconditionally, they're loyal. Truly mans best friend. If only they could clean themselves that'd be great.

Only insecure people need dogs.

I LOVE pussy so much.

I really do so for me I vote pussies.

Agreed.
I respect cats, as a highly evolved predator, but make no mistake, that little fucker would eat you if it could.
OHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHH WHAT UP BRAH!!? First time I've seen you post in a long time!

OHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHH WHAT UP BRAH!!? First time I've seen you post in a long time!
haha hey man. I was off for a couple of years. Check my sick posts to likes ratio. I did all my posting in the pre-likes era. Its good to be back.

Also, fuck cats.

haha hey man. I was off for a couple of years. Check my sick posts to likes ratio. I did all my posting in the pre-likes era. Its good to be back.

Also, fuck cats.
NIIICE lol. Check my sig. I've added you to my 'Likes on Sight' list.

Also, we should start a new Mayberry rap battle tournament

giphy.gif

@kevy2pale
@lsa

NIIICE lol. Check my sig. I've added you to my 'Likes on Sight' list.

Also, we should start a new Mayberry rap battle tournament
Ah the good old days. It was fun, but so much fucking work. Perhaps.
Im honored buddy.

Did a cat sit on your girlfriend's lap or something?

dog's are like a desperate fat girl
plus they will lick peanut butter off anything . . . anything

Boxer the cat is not down with the hate.

20160122_162150.jpg

I never understood only liking one or the other. I've met both cats and dogs that were assholes, and plenty that were cool. Their personality has a lot to do with how they're treated.

Back