Castillo Did Not Control Tony

Thing with that fight is that it was contested under MMA unified rules instead of Prison rules, Castillo did controlled Tony, but fairly lost the fight,

Agree with TS, most of the TDs were actually the result of Tony trying crazy shit and he blocked most of Castillo shots while landing most of his, if it was a gay ass wrestling match sure Castillo won, but this is mma, you actually have to keep figjting once you change level.

Thank god they actually had some competent judged that night.

I remember watching that one and thought Castillo won

Tony won a split decision, you know the opposite of "Unanimous" decision it means Castillo did enough to win a round, not so one sided as you think. This is why a lot of Khabib fans use that fight to compare him with Khabib, it may have been a while ago but KN is far more active on top than Castillo. I watched that fight and despite Castillo's lay n pray, I scored it for him. I was surprised Tony won.
I can't believe that at this point you still don't know what a split decision is. A decision being split means the judges are split, not that the rounds are split. But for what it's worth, all three judges gave Castillo at least one round.

If you score the fight correctly, Tony won all three rounds. The only times Castillo was able to control Tony on the ground was after Tony tried some crazy risky submission attempts. Danny wasn't really able to get takedowns when they were on the feet. Tony was winning on the feet, then winning from bottom.

Tony is gonna beat Khabib. Probably by finish.

If you see this bullshit anywhere just know it’s coming from a biased Khabib fans who’s completely exaggerating that fight.

Tony dominated that fight. He lit up Castillo standing and defended most of Castillos attempts and the SMALL amount of time Tony was on the ground, he was beating the shit out of him. Castillo did nothing on the ground and never controlled him at all. He was on his back at best 2 mins of only 2 of the 3 rounds so in no way did Castillo beat him.

Even the commentators said Danny wasn’t doing anything and needed a finish.

Watch the fight ffs, it wasn’t close at all

100%, I was surprised it was even a split. Tony pretty clearly won the first two rounds. I love all the comments from Tony's critics that say he got taken down "at will" lol. It's the same with the Kevin Lee fight, they claim Lee dominated Tony which is complete BS.

People look at the Ferg/Castillo and Khabib/Gleison fights as though they're equivalents respectively for Tony and Khabib. But they're not. Tony clearly beat Danny, winning all three rounds. Khabib/Tibau was a shitty grindfest that should be awarded to Tibau, if either fighter were to given the win.

I can't believe that at this point you still don't know what a split decision is. A decision being split means the judges are split, not that the rounds are split. But for what it's worth, all three judges gave Castillo at least one round.

If you score the fight correctly, Tony won all three rounds. The only times Castillo was able to control Tony on the ground was after Tony tried some crazy risky submission attempts. Danny wasn't really able to get takedowns when they were on the feet. Tony was winning on the feet, then winning from bottom.

Tony is gonna beat Khabib. Probably by finish.

When a judge gives you the round, it usually means you did good enough to win said round, I know what a SD is, thank you. They gave castillo a round, it means that castillo did enough to win that round.

It's still not the best sign though. Khabib loves to just hold on and focus on control to drain opponents and win rounds

IMO Herb could've stood conor and khabib up in the 1st round

If the crowd cheered every time Tony landed a strike like they did for Danny, it would have seemed like an easy decision. 29-28, Tony but Danny was game & a pretty underrated fighter overall. I thought the Barboza fight should have been a draw, thought he beat Miller & Lentz. I feel like he was a but of a USADA casualty tbh.

Hugger Castillo got ktfo of mma, while Tony rose to the top, the end

When the fight happened, I had the impression that Castillo won BUT could be going either way. Split decision it was.

When a judge gives you the round, it usually means you did good enough to win said round, I know what a SD is, thank you. They gave castillo a round, it means that castillo did enough to win that round.
You don't seem to have anything to say.

Seems you have Conor on your mind quite frequently. I feel for you kid, you shouldn't let another man run your feelings like that.

White Knight Eyesucktestes to Conor's immediate rescue!

Back