Castillo Did Not Control Tony

BlessedSoldier

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you see this bullshit anywhere just know it’s coming from a biased Khabib fans who’s completely exaggerating that fight.

Tony dominated that fight. He lit up Castillo standing and defended most of Castillos attempts and the SMALL amount of time Tony was on the ground, he was beating the shit out of him. Castillo did nothing on the ground and never controlled him at all. He was on his back at best 2 mins of only 2 of the 3 rounds so in no way did Castillo beat him.

Even the commentators said Danny wasn’t doing anything and needed a finish.

Watch the fight ffs, it wasn’t close at all

Tony won a split decision, you know the opposite of "Unanimous" decision it means Castillo did enough to win a round, not so one sided as you think. This is why a lot of Khabib fans use that fight to compare him with Khabib, it may have been a while ago but KN is far more active on top than Castillo. I watched that fight and despite Castillo's lay n pray, I scored it for him. I was surprised Tony won.

Tony won a split decision, you know the opposite of "Unanimous" decision it means Castillo did enough to win a round, not so one sided as you think. This is why a lot of Khabib fans use that fight to compare him with Khabib, it may have been a while ago but KN is far more active on top than Castillo. I watched that fight and despite Castillo's lay n pray, I scored it for him. I was surprised Tony won.
You’re full of shit. The fight wasn’t even close, Danny did nothing and in way way controlled him

If it was prison though
Danny made love to his rectum

his words not mine

Screenshot_20200222-142808.png

Close fight, Castillo took him down twice in the third so I would say he won that round..

Last edited:
If you see this bullshit anywhere just know it’s coming from a biased Khabib fans who’s completely exaggerating that fight.

Tony dominated that fight. He lit up Castillo standing and defended most of Castillos attempts and the SMALL amount of time Tony was on the ground, he was beating the shit out of him. Castillo did nothing on the ground and never controlled him at all. He was on his back at best 2 mins of only 2 of the 3 rounds so in no way did Castillo beat him.

Sweet fight

It's funny when someone makes a thread about people exaggerating something and then totally exaggerates it the other way. Only on Sherdog lol.

I saw it live and was pretty sure Castillo won the fight. Dunno why you're getting all hot n bothered about a fight from years ago. Same goes against those constantly bringing up the Tibau Khabib fight.

It's funny when someone makes a thread about people exaggerating something and then totally exaggerates it the other way. Only on Sherdog lol.

TS is a Conorstan, it's to be expected.

That one elbow from Danny at the end of RD1 when he was in Tony's full guard was loud and impressive...wouldnt doubt if the judges gave him that rd just for that which is insane...Tony had that d'arce for over 1 min. Even tho it didnt finish it still fkng counts for fks sake

TS is a Conorstan, it's to be expected.
What's with Conor nuthuggers shilling for Tony, in a desperate attempt to see Khabib beat..

:D

I'm sure most legit Ferguson fans want nothing to do with these goofs.

Silly kid, Castillo sure did control him. And imagine what Khabib will do, he's a far better Wrestler than FKLee or Danny.

Looks like TS is gone now his arguments have been totally and absolutely debunked lol.

doesn't even matter, anyone who brings up fights from forever ago to downplay/discredit when said fighter has clearly improved a shitload since then is a retard.

Back