Castillo Did Not Control Tony

If the crowd cheered every time Tony landed a strike like they did for Danny, it would have seemed like an easy decision. 29-28, Tony but Danny was game & a pretty underrated fighter overall. I thought the Barboza fight should have been a draw, thought he beat Miller & Lentz. I feel like he was a but of a USADA casualty tbh.

Not everyone that declined after USADA came into effect was due to USADA, age and fight mileage are real things. By 2014, Castillo had been fighting at a high level for 7 years and he was 34 years old which is generally when fighters decline plus or minus 3-4 years depending on injuries and damage taken.

What's with Conor nuthuggers shilling for Tony, in a desperate attempt to see Khabib beat..

:D

I'm sure most legit Ferguson fans want nothing to do with these goofs.

Anything to avoid seeing their hero get destroyed again.

Tony pretty clearly was out classing Castillo, who was a fine fighter back then.

If Tony didn't pull so many reckless and nutty techniques (like multiple YOLO Iminari rolls) it would have likely been a clean sweep. Seems totally reasonably to score round 3 for Danny, to score him winning the fight is misguided.

Tony has a freakish pace and fights like he legitimately doesn't care about position. He's a better more refined fighter today but still has that crazy spirit and wild output.

Not everyone that declined after USADA came into effect was due to USADA, age and fight mileage are real things. By 2014, Castillo had been fighting at a high level for 7 years and he was 34 years old which is generally when fighters decline plus or minus 3-4 years depending on injuries and damage taken.

People overuse the USADA accusation.

The most fun is guys saying it about Barao, without bothering to lookup he started his spectacular losing streak two years before USADA was implemented.

Look at BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez. Then watch any of his fights just a few years later. When you get old, you get old fast in this sport, especially in the lower weight divisions.

People look at the Ferg/Castillo and Khabib/Gleison fights as though they're equivalents respectively for Tony and Khabib. But they're not. Tony clearly beat Danny, winning all three rounds. Khabib/Tibau was a shitty grindfest that should be awarded to Tibau, if either fighter were to given the win.
Tony won a dirty ass split. One judge had him losing.

Khabib won 30-27 UD on ALL scorecards :D

That's the difference between them.

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

It was a very close fight. I could have scored it either way. But Tony definitely was working for the finish more.

Tony pretty clearly was out classing Castillo, who was a fine fighter back then.

If Tony didn't pull so many reckless and nutty techniques (like multiple YOLO Iminari rolls) it would have likely been a clean sweep. Seems totally reasonably to score round 3 for Danny, to score him winning the fight is misguided.

Tony has a freakish pace and fights like he legitimately doesn't care about position. He's a better more refined fighter today but still has that crazy spirit and wild output.
I can see an argument for him winning. Tony deserved it more but Danny winning wouldn't be the worst decision. It was a very good competitive fight. Danny's defense was off the charts.

Lol in your head 24/7. It's a pathetic life you live kiddo.

Imagine being this big of a chump^^^ and thinking you're a champ.

Imagine watching your favorite fighter beat a 37 year old, 2-loss streak, 4 wins in last 10, and thinking he's all of a sudden gained super powers or something.

Back