Carrie Fisher (Star Wars' Princess Leia) suffers a massive heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

86b2ed67f1d63488063aaaa3e0b95e8f.jpg

"I came" "Prepare your anus" "That's my fantasy"

Much potential i sense in this one.
Shoelaces.

Long ass flights put you at a higher risk for a pulmonary embolism from a blood clot. Probably what caused her heart attack. She has plenty of other risk factors, though. For one shes old as fuck...

You should get up and move at least every hour or two
I heard compression socks/sleeves help with blood flow.

Also, her boobs jiggled nicely in the thin white Leia dress. They seemed spectacular and natural. Horny Han must have enjoyed them.

Long ass flights put you at a higher risk for a pulmonary embolism from a blood clot. Probably what caused her heart attack. She has plenty of other risk factors, though. For one shes old as fuck...

You should get up and move at least every hour or two

She's hardly old as fuck. She only just turned 60 two months ago. Fisher's mom, Debbie Reynolds, is 84 and still kicking it.

And before someone says hard drug users don't live long I have two words for you: Keith Richards

she will wake up wondering why her dreams were full of george michael music.

She's hardly old as fuck. She only just turned 60 two months ago. Fisher's mom, Debbie Reynolds, is 84 and still kicking it.

And before someone says hard drug users don't live long I have two words for you: Keith Richards

Keith is a wizard. His psychedelic cocktails pickled him instead of killing him, he'll live forever.

Mick is somehow fucking his way to immortality. He has a son younger than his own great grandson. That's some Back to the Future shit right there. He's in some kind of infinite sex loop.

Heard things took a bad turn.

I bet she was in a coma since the flight. Probably, brain dead so the docs just called it. I guess CGI Carrie Fischer from here on out.

First off, fuck 2016.

Second, I never really realized how fucking sexy she was when she was younger.carrie-fisher-d54648ab-445c-4b53-adb3-4e99365bd04f.jpg

She could have brought me to the darkside, yo.

Bummer....RIP....im not suprised though..in all her recent interviews she seemed highly medicated and unwell...so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back