Carrie Fisher (Star Wars' Princess Leia) suffers a massive heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Carrie Fisher, a great part of all our childhoods and adulthood. 2016 has taken many great people from the world.

First off, fuck 2016.

Second, I never really realized how fucking sexy she was when she was younger.View attachment 182613

She could have brought me to the darkside, yo.

Very sexy. Her death aside, it's a shame that even in life she had such a rough go of it.

570_Carrie-Fisher-talks-getting-in-shape-for-Star-Wars--Episode-VII-return-4196.jpg

Carrie-Fisher-carrie-fisher-34699667-396-500.jpg

c0efd7c97c26e7c9381aeaceabd05452f5a05dc745b070248b1f120b61c9a597.jpg

Fucking hell.... Sucks to hear but I wish her family and friends peace in that millions are mourning alongside them and that she'll be missed.

very troubled person. but coming from parents eddie fisher and debbie reynolds, it's no wonder. they were whack in their day tbh.

still sad, though.

I can't help but feel sympathy for all the women that grow up in Hollywood.

I hope her good times outweighed her bad.

Rip

How long into her flight did she have a stroke, and how long did it take for her to get proper medical care?

I can't help but feel sympathy for all the women that grow up in Hollywood.

I hope her good times outweighed her bad.

Rip
totally agree. she came from a fucked up hollywood family, signed on to do star wars at 19 and then had a torrid, if brief, affair with the 33 year old, married with three kids Harrison Ford during filming.
kind of makes him look like a scumbag IMO.
get a fucking grip, douchebag.

How long into her flight did she have a stroke, and how long did it take for her to get proper medical care?
Less than a hour in flight.
Less than a minute. Emt's were on board with medical equipment. The sad part is they performed ACLS on her for over 10 minutes..

totally agree. she came from a fucked up hollywood family, signed on to do star wars at 19 and then had a torrid, if brief, affair with the 33 year old, married with three kids Harrison Ford during filming.
kind of makes him look like a scumbag IMO.
get a fucking grip, douchebag.
She knew what she was getting into with Ford. Dude is a Han Solo, cant blame her. Any woman would have fallen for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back