• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carmouche was pathetic

Dude, it’s still just WMMA. Don’t expect anything, when will you guys learn?

Ridiculous. We've seen similar from male fighters. When will you learn? Did you see Lamas v Aldo? Same deer in the headlights attitude, with zero will to go after the victory. What Carmouche did isn't new to fighting or exclusive to females.

I’m sure she cares what some retard with a gay joker av thinks. She’s heartbroken
Her being heartbroken after that is similar to Andy Wang crying on the ultimate fighter ..... If you act like you don’t care during the fight , don’t try to act like you care afterwards.... pathetic performance

I’m not here to shit on Wmma there are plenty of solid fighters and a couple beast ..... just wish it was all on one card

Blame ufc for inventing a weight class just so one fighter can have a mismatch advantage over everyone. She took the paycheck but played it smart to avoid brain damage.
They "invented" the weight class because it's a natural and logical extension of what they had set up already.

Just another happy to be here type, try to get followers on IG and sell T-shirt’s and shit.

I’m sure she cares what some retard with a gay joker av thinks. She’s heartbroken

Lol at guy with WWE av making fun of others AV

Your entire childhood was a lie, and if you are grown up thats even more embarrassing

Lol at guy with WWE av making fun of others AV

Your entire childhood was a lie, and if you are grown up thats even more embarrassing
What does this shit even mean ffs? Sorry I wasn’t allowed to watch the UFC when I was 5 years old Mr Kratos.

It was funny how Carmouche was throwing strikes without even coming close to landing any.

No I have no idea what you are talking about, that sentence was so stupid, please explain Sir Kratos.

You grew up believing that WWE was real, you were fooled (like all other kids who did)

And apperantely you still like it which makes you even more of a fool lol

Pathetic performance by both. After round 1 I realised this is one of the worst fights of the year and I luckily decided to fast forward through the fight and then take a nap. Never put Schevchenko in a main event again, she is OK to look at but my god is she boring with her sparring.

You grew up believing that WWE was real, you were fooled (like all other kids who did)

And apperantely you still like it which makes you even more of a fool lol
Exactly like all other kids, is your point that me as a young child thought that pro wrestling was real, like no shit I was a fucking kid. Kids believe in stupid shit. I personally think it’s a funny gif. You are a man child, go find a hobby.

She landed less than 2.

The actual fightmetric stats are 1/40 on head shots from Carmouche.

That's a 2.5% striking accuracy.
Fightmetrics: Carmouche had 2.5% striking accuracy, that might be some sort of record!

Maryna Moroz: hold my beer.

so now it will be fault of Carmouche...i thought she will be murdered by WMMA GOAT, but she survived it, did better than expected, you should praise her.
My thought exactly. It was brilliantly fought by Liz.<CerseiPlotting>

I've never really liked carmouche. She reminds me of Frankie edgar, except I have way more Respect for frankie. I mean anybody can survive 5 rounds if they dance around and avoid contact the whole night. Any less composed fighter may have got frustrated with her running around all night. That's why chevy is as good as the is. She anticipated that and was patient and landed shots when she had the opportunity.

That may have been the most boring fight i've ever watched. I understand most women are scared of chevy, but dang you are in a championship fight. You have to risk to earn reward. Why do what she did and then have 40 years of regret from not engaging in the fight.....

She didn't even do the Fandango.

She was -1000 underdog, what do you think she should do? And who cares about 10 years old fights, they are irrelevant.
<45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>
A ten year old fight which she was allegedly losing until she cut Valentina

Back