• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carmouche was pathetic

Dude.. she got a TS over losing a split decision she should have lost to Pudilova who is on a 3 or 4 fight losing streak. Why was she in the cage is a much more intelligent question.
I'm about 99% sure that after the Jessica eye fight Ariel just tossed up carmouche as an option since she had a win over she, and seeing as there's really no such thing as a deserving contender at wflw, everyone just said fuck it and hopped on board

most fighters never earn a title shot and she got her 2nd and that show she performs lol

zero chances or risks
zero urgency by her and her corner when she was clearly down every single round

at least jessica eye came to fight

so now it will be fault of Carmouche...i thought she will be murdered by WMMA GOAT, but she survived it, did better than expected, you should praise her.
Trying to survive shouldn't be anyone's goal, or it's time to hang up the gloves

I don't get why nobody is knocking Valentina for that shit as well. 42 strikes landed in a 5 rd fight that went the distance? That's fucking terrible.

I skipped this event, Carmoosh did better than I thought, I thought she'd be finished inside two rounds, but Jesus, I'm glad I didn't spend the time watching the fight. The last two title challengers have kind of proven its a pointless division.

I was thinking to myself the whole time “damn this is crazy how carmouche is in the Title Fight and doesn’t seem to give a fuck. Like she’s sparring. What a waste.

Lol at the Valentina nuthuggers trying to turn it in carnouche

This is what Val looks like when not fighting cans, she's not the killer they would have you believe

Both girls where timid as fuck, referee should have warned them both tbh, Goddard or Herb would have done

Lets not forget val set a record for lowest number of strikes by a defending champion over five rounds

I don't get why nobody is knocking Valentina for that shit as well. 42 strikes landed in a 5 rd fight that went the distance? That's fucking terrible.

Agree. I am a Shevchenko fan. She was very - overly - cautious. Once she adjusted after the first couple of rounds to get her timing down with Liz she should have opened up more. She was too worried about being taken down - methinks, I sure as shit could be wrong - instead of just fighting defensively. She is capable of better.

It takes two to tango, it takes two to make a fight. Carmouche didn't do shit, but Shevchenko was content to cruise to another decision.

LMAO what was Cormouche even doing? 90% of the time she was just punching air with two arm lengths away from Valentina.

Back