• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carmouche was pathetic

Stupid thread is stupid.... .....and the replies are even dumber.

Which of you idiots actually expected anything from carmouche?

@bluecocky00 You can’t even hit the quote button correctly. Thanks for proving my point
tenor.gif

so now it will be fault of Carmouche...i thought she will be murdered by WMMA GOAT, but she survived it, did better than expected, you should praise her.

Did better than expected?

No, she didn't.

Significant strikes:

Head Shots:

1/40

That may be one of the worst statistics in UFC history.

Murdered? She beat Valentina the first time. Better than expected? 50-45 is the most embarrassing number you could get. She might have landed less than 10 punches the entire night.

She landed less than 2.

The actual fightmetric stats are 1/40 on head shots from Carmouche.

That's a 2.5% striking accuracy.

To all those complaining about WMMA, guess what? If you don't like it then don't fucking watch it, it's that simple. Why would you watch something if you're not even interested?

Reminded me of guida vs Maynard. Bunch of movement but refused to engage. Worst fight I have seen all year.

so now it will be fault of Carmouche...i thought she will be murdered by WMMA GOAT, but she survived it, did better than expected, you should praise her.
Better than expected? She, according to UFC stats, landed 1 strike to the head. I watched that crapshow of a fight, 1 is generous I think given out of pity.

Did better than expected?

No, she didn't.

Significant strikes:

Head Shots:

1/40

That may be one of the worst statistics in UFC history.
I'm still convinced she was given a pity 1, I didn't see a single head strike land.

All i have to do to be a bjj black belt is hold onto dear life so neither of us can move

Murdered? She beat Valentina the first time. Better than expected? 50-45 is the most embarrassing number you could get. She might have landed less than 10 punches the entire night.

I don’t think she landed a single punch on the feet. Her 18 total strikes landed were almost all leg kicks and a few punches and kicks from her back. A performance for the ages.

Back