• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carmouche was pathetic

Better than expected? She, according to UFC stats, landed 1 strike to the head. I watched that crapshow of a fight, 1 is generous I think given out of pity.
Common man, we already know Valentina is killer, Liz did very good, no damage taken and fight went to decision, first 3 rounds you could score as draw - great showwomanship

Common man, we already know Valentina is killer, Liz did very good, no damage taken and fight went to decision, first 3 rounds you could score as draw - great showwomanship

You could score it as a draw if you weren't even watching the fight, sure....

Ah trolling. Got it. Carry on as you were.

What point was that? You had no point to begin with.
Ignore him mate. Obvious troll who knows fuck all about MMA. I mean look at his ignore list. Anyone who embarrasses him or points out he's nigh on retarded makes it on there.

Ignore him mate. Obvious troll who knows fuck all about MMA. I mean look at his ignore list. Anyone who embarrasses him or points out he's nigh on retarded makes it on there.
I have been an MMA fan since 1996, but I am also a troll. I troll noobs:)

Nice try. you Called someone a fanboy without an explanation. You're not the pappy of anyone

Yea I am. The simple fact that you felt the need to quote me and then ironically say I’m triggered and not even understand why speaks volumes. Not try not to wreck your brain cells further junior

Agreed, he looked terrible. Lost the fight before it even started.

Stupid title, BOTH LIZ CARMOUCHE AND VALENTINA SHEVCHENKO WERE PATHETIC. Stop the nonsense like Valentina Shevchenko did anything at all to engage that fight. Every single engagement happened because Liz Carmouche shot in to create something, if Liz Carmouche would not have done that Valentina Shevchenko would have done not a d_m thing to engage that fight.

I am flattered that you follow me that deeply to form any kind of opinion on me whereas I don’t know nor care about anything you post, if your mommy has cancer of the eye, whether you take it up the ass nightly. Run along now yellow card
Thanks for proving my point.

Stupid title, BOTH LIZ CARMOUCHE AND VALENTINA SHEVCHENKO WERE PATHETIC. Stop the nonsense like Valentina Shevchenko did anything at all to engage that fight. Every single engagement happened because Liz Carmouche shot in to create something, if Liz Carmouche would not have done that Valentina Shevchenko would have done not a d_m thing to engage that fight.

Bu...bu...bu....but it’s Liz job to create! The champ doesn’t have to do anything!

Yea I am. The simple fact that you felt the need to quote me and then ironically say I’m triggered and not even understand why speaks volumes. Not try not to wreck your brain cells further junior
Irony? Who are you the "pappy" of? Volumes? You're brain cells are already wrecked
tenor.gif

Bu...bu...bu....but it’s Liz job to create! The champ doesn’t have to do anything!
That fight could have been 10-10 every round with maybe counter boring fighter Shevchenko getting a 10-9 off a counter punch that dropped Liz Carmouche in whatever boring round that was.so that's a 50-49 most boring 50-49 in history. If Valentina Shevchenko opponents don't engage a fight, she doesn't seem to engage it.

Back