• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Carlos Ulberg v Jamahal Hill set for UFC 303 Co-Main Event

Sherdog called it.

Everybody was suggesting Ulberg when Rountree fell off.
I mean who else could it be? I don't think predicting that was exactly hard to do lol. Rakic and Jiri just fought, Ank is likely fighting for the title next. Jan has been out due to surgery. Smith just fought, Walker is booked to fight Oezdemir. so.. ulberg was the only option..

They do this a lot with Conor cards, they think he can carry the PPV alone.
This is the July Card tho they always stack it. Maybe Mvp v Garry as a co main with Ulberg v Hill as 3rd fight . Then replace the dumbass women's fight on main with Pyfer fight.

I mean who else could it be? I don't think predicting that was exactly hard to do lol. Rakic and Jiri just fought, Ank is likely fighting for the title next. Jan has been out due to surgery. Smith just fought, Walker is booked to fight Oezdemir. so.. ulberg was the only option..
Smith is usually the guy they call for some reason.

Proof that Dana is lurking in this site and looking to us for advice
Beta male Dana looking out for Sigma sherdoggers opinions confirmed.

Smith is usually the guy they call for some reason.

Beta male Dana looking out for Sigma sherdoggers opinions confirmed.
He normally is and probably could have fought considering he took no damage in his last fight but it wouldn't make much sense at this point for the UFC to do that. Smith isn't really worth pushing anymore he has too much mileage and can't beat top contenders anymore. Where as Ulberg is on a win streak and has much less miles. Makes more sense to put him ahead now.

Ulberg will likely get a rushed title fight if he gets the early finish. UFC/Pereira want to avoid Ankalev for as long as possible before the inevitable wrestlefuck happens.

I'm leaning Ulberg here.

That's a perfect match up, 50/50 fight for me.

This is the July Card tho they always stack it. Maybe Mvp v Garry as a co main with Ulberg v Hill as 3rd fight . Then replace the dumbass women's fight on main with Pyfer fight.
Its end of June, the July PPV is 304 in Manchester.

I think Ulberg is a tremendously exciting fighter and UFC are gonna give him a huge push and right now they're hoping thsrvJamahal Hill is the sacrificial lamb that is gonna be sent to the Ulberg slaughterhouse.

Could have been jiri, krylov, rakic.... There were options

Could have been jiri, krylov, rakic.... There were options
Read my post again. They just fought, Rakic got badly KO'ed and Jiri took a decent amount of damage. Why would they want to have such a fast turn around to fight again in June when having fought 2 months prior? Especially when it's a tough fight like Jamahal.

If Hill can’t grapple Ulberg he’s fucked imo

Back