• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Carlos Ulberg v Jamahal Hill set for UFC 303 Co-Main Event

It would be cool if Ulberg won but is he ready for a former champ? Although, Hill never felt like "the champ" to begin with even if he did beat Glover.
There's degrees of "former champions" it be a different story with a veteran of tuff fights like Jan or Jiri, but Hill himself was only ranked 7th when he got his shot and is 1-1 with the top guys.
Ulberg will have all the confidence and momentum going here I think he gets it done and it might look as easy as Alonzo.

There's degrees of "former champions" it be a different story with a veteran of tuff fights like Jan or Jiri, but Hill himself was only ranked 7th when he got his shot and is 1-1 with the top guys.
Ulberg will have all the confidence and momentum going here I think he gets it done and it might look as easy as Alonzo.
he should have never gotten his chance at all, he only got it because Ankalaev got on Dana's sour side.

"Guess someone is gonna get clipped" - Rich Franklin

Man I love Carlos.. but this might be too soon for him. Hell of an opportunity though.

Also lol at shit like this...

"Although, Hill never felt like "the champ" to begin with even if he did beat Glover."

As if Hill didn't beat/destroy contenders on his way to the title.

This is the fight I wish Hill returned with. I didn't think it was smart to jump back in with his injury right where he left.

Ulberg extends his finishing streak.
Khalil was a more favorable fight.

I pray ulberg gets hill out of here one of the biggest ranking frauds in a long long time. He's a top 10 guy but his ranking needs correction he's not a top 5 fighter at lhw today

That is a ppv Prelim or fight night main. Or a 1st fight of a July card.

303 is worst July card I have ever seen.... Conor or not unless it gets better it's a non order.

That is a ppv Prelim or fight night main. Or a 1st fight of a July card.

303 is worst July card I have ever seen.... Conor or not unless it gets better it's a non order.

They do this a lot with Conor cards, they think he can carry the PPV alone.

Jamal is getting knocked out :rolleyes:

Back