Carlos Condit return fight?

Doesnt matter who he faces, hes going to rek shit.

People don't seem to remember how the Condit vs Woodley fight actually went. Just because it ended in an injury TKO doesn't mean it was necessarily a fluke win. Woodley was destroying him horribly.

I would like to see him fight Anderson but I imagine he has title aspirations at WW.

If he hasn't declined he might have a decent shot too:

He's beaten Rory. Would do well over 5 rounds versus Hendricks and is a tough match-up for Lawler.

He's only a few fights away from a shot.

Yeah Condit vs Anderson would be awesome.

He will be fast tracked cuz he is slightly overrated and a fan favorite. They will definitely keep him away from wrestlers. So I guess DHK, Saff, Brown. Not Gastelum, Lombard, Rory.

Diaz rematch?

321_georges_st-pierre_vs_carlos_condit.0.jpg

49:53 to 51:09
[YT]nwW30U7ntlc[/YT]

Its obvious that Nick doesn't see another Condit fight benefiting him (unless Condit had the belt). He kind of alluded to it in the presser & has turned down offers for a rematch.

Also, Condit has been the one strangely pushing for the rematch for 2 years now. Had he not gone out there and gotten on his bicycle maybe it would be a compelling rematch (no matter who won). I think Diaz is at peace with what he did against condit and he has no respect for the type of fight that Condit brought. & I think Condit wants a rematch to redeem himself to some of the fans he let down, after he had milked the notion that he was going to go out and brawl (+ to make boat loads of $). According to MMA decisions, more than half the fans scored it for Diaz... So don't see a compelling reason for Diaz to take this fight. Especially, since Jackson would do everything in his power to get Condit to fight another point-battle snooze fest with Nick.

ScreenShot2015-01-15at53234AM_zps492bfbe9.png

Last edited:
Condit v. Brown, 5-round main event.

2015 The Natural Born killer will rise like a phoenix. 2016 Condit will rule the division with an iron chin, pointy knees and a never ending gas tank.

Tarec Saffiedine in his first fight back.

If both guys are ready to go by April (which, last I heard is Condit's time frame), this bout makes perfect sense for both guys. Unless the promotion does not want either of the guys to take another loss.

Winner of Ellenberger/Koscheck would be perfect IMO

Back