Carlos Condit return fight?

Prime Yossarian

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With the Lombard and McDonald & Brown and Hendricks match ups, Who would you like to see Condit fight against in his spring return?

Diaz rematch?
Maia?
Winner of Thatch/Thompson?

321_georges_st-pierre_vs_carlos_condit.0.jpg

Personally, I don't care who he faces, I just hope he comes back at 100%. Really wanted him to get the belt at some point.

Maybe Kelvin if he wins his fight. Or a Woodly rematch.

Thiago Alves, Matt Brown, Tarec Saffiedine, Rory MacDonald, Nick Diaz

Personally, I don't care who he faces, I just hope he comes back at 100%. Really wanted him to get the belt at some point.

I am a huge fan of Carlos (total warrior and a very cool guy too) - I think his time to take the title is gone at this point though.

Thiago Alves would be pretty awesome. How bad is Tarec's groin injury? is he likely to be able to fight in March/April?

Everyone else seems to have fights booked. It'd be good to see him back as soon as he's ready to fight.

Thatch would be awesome after he wins his next. Which he will. Then Thatch will dismantle Condit as well and go on to become the next dominant champ.

Mark my words.

I would like to see him fight Anderson but I imagine he has title aspirations at WW.

If he hasn't declined he might have a decent shot too:

He's beaten Rory. Would do well over 5 rounds versus Hendricks and is a tough match-up for Lawler.

He's only a few fights away from a shot.

I am a huge fan of Carlos (total warrior and a very cool guy too) - I think his time to take the title is gone at this point though.

So negative...

If he had beaten Woodley he would have had a large claim on a title shot. He is still one or two fights away.

He has a win over Rory and gave Hendricks all he could handle in 3 rounds and could have taken over with another two.

Who doesn't want to see Carlos vs Robbie. Seriously?

Any fight he's is in is likely to be great, just hopes he comes back 100%.

So negative...

If he had beaten Woodley he would have had a large claim on a title shot. He is still one or two fights away.

He has a win over Rory and gave Hendricks all he could handle in 3 rounds and could have taken over with another two.

Who doesn't want to see Carlos vs Robbie. Seriously?

I'm gonna side with you on this one. Yeah, the T-Wood loss was obviously not even really a loss and had it been a win instead of an injury, NBK would be right in the mix for the title. I'd love to see him get another opportunity against Woodley. At any rate, everything hinges on how well he recovers from his injury. See what I did there? Hinges...knee...

It should be Hector Lombard. But since he'll most likely fight Rory, then Maia or Saffiedine makes most sense for Condit. Hopefully his comeback fight is against Tarec in reality since his fight with Brown got canned.

It should be Hector Lombard. But since he'll most likely fight Rory, then Maia or Saffiedine makes most sense for Condit. Hopefully his comeback fight is against Tarec in reality since his fight with Brown got canned.

Tarec's leg kicks will certainly test out how that knee's recovered.

but yeah to answer the question, I think Woodley rematch is the best idea.

Woodley seems like the exact kind of asshole who would reject the rematch though, so Tarec.

Tyron has been stagnant since their last match up, I don't see why not.

Back