Carlos Condit return fight?

So negative...
If he had beaten Woodley he would have had a large claim on a title shot. He is still one or two fights away.

True, but if he hadn't fucked up his knee so badly against Woodley, I would be a lot more optimistic about his chances of winning the title.

someone who will not wrestlefuck him

Tarec's leg kicks will certainly test out how that knee's recovered.

Indeed, but I think Condits injury was an accident and Woodley dud nothing to cause it so fighting wise he'll be fine. He's a tough dude so I can see him beating Tarec.

Hoping he gets Kelvin Gastelum. I think that's a very winnable fight for Condit and it'll likely be exciting as fuck. WAR NBK!

A fight with Thatch would be awesome.

I am a huge fan of Carlos (total warrior and a very cool guy too) - I think his time to take the title is gone at this point though.

Why would you say that? I think nearly anybody would choose Condit to beat Hendricks in a 5 round fight, and Hendricks just lost the belt.

I really want to see him come back strong, his fights are really the only thing I pay attention to at 170.

Definitely a Woodley rematch

/Thread.

hqdefault.jpg

I think erick silva could be a good return fight. A guy who isn't top 5 but is exciting, won't wrestlefuck condit, and should give us a good idea of whether or not carlos is 100%

The winner of Alves/Mein is quite appropriate to start Condit off with. I'd also pick Mein to beat him after he beats Alves.

woodley and gastelum are fighting on Jan 31 - I doubt either of them would be ready to fight when Carlos comes back in April unless one guy wins quickly without taking much damage.

Woodley rematch lol he doesn't deserve that shit at all.

Give him DHK or Rick Story

still like to see vs brown for a warm up

then maybe woodley rematch.

Back