Carlos Baldomir jailed for 18 years

not only a little girl.. his daughter

MindlessUnlinedGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

Probably one of the worst crimes you can commit. Raping your own daughter. I hope he suffers inside.

It would be interesting to know if brain damage played a part in his crimes. Would help us understand atleast something about people doing sick, degenerate shit like this.

The guy used to block punches with his face. He's probably one of the worst boxers I've seen hold a title in the past couple of decades.

Anyone remember that story about the Brazilian guy who raped a little girl and went to jail and all the prisoners raped him until he needed anal stitches? Argentina is not too far from Brazil.

Lets hope some prisoners / prison gangs in Argentina live by the same Code like within many US prisons.

Dont have a problem at all with him meeting his creator soon.
Prisons outside of the United States are WORSE. He might get killed his 1st week in.

It's never OK but his fucking daughter??!!!
He should be sentenced to death.

Anyone remember that story about the Brazilian guy who raped a little girl and went to jail and all the prisoners raped him until he needed anal stitches? Argentina is not too far from Brazil.
If I remember correctly, they attacked him again, rupturing his stitches. I hope he was guilty.

Prisons outside of the United States are WORSE. He might get killed his 1st week in.

I once saw a documentary of mexican prisons. A child molester got incarcerated and a whole mob waited for him at the entrance while the guards did not give a fuck. He was bludgeoned to death.

And I get prisons in general are worse in latin america but I just wonder if they have similar rules like that child rapists are the lowest form of criminal and kind of kill on sight.

I guess Baldomir has money so that could buy him some protection in prison if thats possible.

For such a crime if death is not possible he at least should be castrated!

I once saw a documentary of mexican prisons. A child molester got incarcerated and a whole mob waited for him at the entrance while the guards did not give a fuck. He was bludgeoned to death.

And I get prisons in general are worse in latin america but I just wonder if they have similar rules like that child rapists are the lowest form of criminal and kind of kill on sight.

I guess Baldomir has money so that could buy him some protection in prison if thats possible.

For such a crime if death is not possible he at least should be castrated!
Dude, the culture is universal.

I've seen felony fights and enough prison fights to know that it will take at least 15 people to take out the boxer..

And that would be in an American prison

In a South American prison, it would take 30+ of those little pot bellies to take the pro boxer.

A world class boxer is basically getting locked up with middle schoolers.. He might clean house in there...

I hope those little guys are able to stick it to him though.. I just don't think inmates are as badass as y'all are making them out to be.. I have a daughter.. I also keep a stock pile of guns and ammo.. If anyone hurts my kid, there isn't going to be a fight...

goddamn what base head POS. i hope they break the shank handles on him.

I've seen felony fights and enough prison fights to know that it will take at least 15 people to take out the boxer..

I think you need to differentiate. To solve a dispute there might be a fight but if someone is"sentenced" to be killed from the higher ups in power it has nothing to do with a fight, its just straight stab to death. No boxing credential on this world will save anyone no matter if its 3 90lbs guys. Weapons change everything and they will have weapons.

Just came back to say I hope everything everyone hoped would befall this animal has already occurred and that karma sends him straight to hell.

Back