Carlos Baldomir jailed for 18 years

I've seen felony fights and enough prison fights to know that it will take at least 15 people to take out the boxer..

And that would be in an American prison

In a South American prison, it would take 30+ of those little pot bellies to take the pro boxer.

A world class boxer is basically getting locked up with middle schoolers.. He might clean house in there...

I hope those little guys are able to stick it to him though.. I just don't think inmates are as badass as y'all are making them out to be.. I have a daughter.. I also keep a stock pile of guns and ammo.. If anyone hurts my kid, there isn't going to be a fight...
Rest assured this monster will get what's coming, boxer or not.

I've seen felony fights and enough prison fights to know that it will take at least 15 people to take out the boxer..

And that would be in an American prison

In a South American prison, it would take 30+ of those little pot bellies to take the pro boxer.

A world class boxer is basically getting locked up with middle schoolers.. He might clean house in there...

I hope those little guys are able to stick it to him though.. I just don't think inmates are as badass as y'all are making them out to be.. I have a daughter.. I also keep a stock pile of guns and ammo.. If anyone hurts my kid, there isn't going to be a fight...
People aren't that small in Argentina and its difficult even with training to take on three people or more, who may or may not have weapons. Its not like he's been training specifically to fight multiple attackers, he's a retired welterweight boxer. How could he clean up the entire prison anyways? There's an endless swarm of murderers and other violent people there that will just gang up on him, not fight him one by one

So all over the world you get less time for raping children than a lot of victimless drug crimes.
Hmm.
I hope he gets beat to the point of paralysis and then lives a
Long life.

It would be interesting to know if brain damage played a part in his crimes. Would help us understand atleast something about people doing sick, degenerate shit like this.

The guy used to block punches with his face. He's probably one of the worst boxers I've seen hold a title in the past couple of decades.

That’s absurd.
Um. Im pretty positive if you’re having sex with 7 year olds. You always wanted to or have been and always will be attracted to 7 year olds.

I’ve read articles and studies that equate pedophiles as a treatable disease like it’s diabetes.
I’m not surprised as a a huge chunk of the population think kids can choose their sex and be treated with life altering hormones.

In another 20 years the agenda will be kids should be able to have sex with a willing participant or an adult.

Rest assured this monster will get what's coming, boxer or not.
what, in your expert opinion will happen? raped and beaten? I know a guy who you'd never expect to do something like that and he's in prison right now, wonder how it's going for him. Prisons are probably all different too, by region, i've heard stories all across the board. I doubt in my state, (wa) the prisoners are as violent as they are in other places.

That’s absurd.
Um. Im pretty positive if you’re having sex with 7 year olds. You always wanted to or have been and always will be attracted to 7 year olds.

I’ve read articles and studies that equate pedophiles as a treatable disease like it’s diabetes.
I’m not surprised as a a huge chunk of the population think kids can choose their sex and be treated with life altering hormones.

In another 20 years the agenda will be kids should be able to have sex with a willing participant or an adult.
i don't know, i think maybe people just lose their fucking minds, could be wrong but the buddy i had raped a, i think she was 12-14, never would have seen it coming, one of the last guys I would suspect of doing something like that. So, I don't know what to make of it really. I doubt kids/adults will ever be a norm but there are some sickos out there that would push for it, using the homosexual model as an example of how to get it accepted, it won't, not in the usa, we're pretty repressed when it comes to sex, especially perverse sex. I get shocked watching european filmes where teens are nude, and i was repulsed to learn that the euro version of one of my fave movies, the professional, was actually about the hitman being a lover with the little girl, fuck, i'm glad they changed that for the us version.

People aren't that small in Argentina and its difficult even with training to take on three people or more, who may or may not have weapons. Its not like he's been training specifically to fight multiple attackers, he's a retired welterweight boxer. How could he clean up the entire prison anyways? There's an endless swarm of murderers and other violent people there that will just gang up on him, not fight him one by one
will they be as hateful as the american prisoners would be? different country, how do we know? but ya, most cases, multiple attackers is not in any man's favor.

I also keep a stock pile of guns and ammo.. If anyone hurts my kid, there isn't going to be a fight...

images

10 in Japan. 31 in England. I hate to point out the obvious but....

images

10 in Japan. 31 in England. I hate to point out the obvious but....

More interesting imo is how many are killed by legally obtained guns. US is much much more difficult to protect against smuggeling as f.e. Japan.

In the end its imo not about gun laws but how serious a society enforces education through parents / schools / culture on children through. Japan in general still does a much better job regarding that. In the US in quite some parts there is some sort of outlaw culture prevalent and rap music and other cultural aspects who glorify crime are an important part of it.

Besides the drugs these are reasons why it has gone so much to shit since the 60s. Its much too easy nowadays to abandon / neglect your children and there are way too many parents who not give a fuck about them. Saw a statistic about Baltimore black single moms. It was shocking.

Well and there are all these fucking gangs. They should enforce destruction of any gang much much more strict. Being affiliated with a gang should be a punishable crime in itself like Rico cases against the mafia.

i don't know, i think maybe people just lose their fucking minds, could be wrong but the buddy i had raped a, i think she was 12-14, never would have seen it coming, one of the last guys I would suspect of doing something like that. So, I don't know what to make of it really. I doubt kids/adults will ever be a norm but there are some sickos out there that would push for it, using the homosexual model as an example of how to get it accepted, it won't, not in the usa, we're pretty repressed when it comes to sex, especially perverse sex. I get shocked watching european filmes where teens are nude, and i was repulsed to learn that the euro version of one of my fave movies, the professional, was actually about the hitman being a lover with the little girl, fuck, i'm glad they changed that for the us version.

When you allow little kids to choose their gender and take hormones that’s an absurd decision for a child to make. It’s setting the foundation for youngsters to be able to make a decision
About sex.
Think of all of the age limits put in place on various activities.

It’s hilarious that ac Slater had to apologize due to the outrage of saying maybe it’s not a good idea for a 3 year old to choose their gender and take hormones.

We’re living in the upside down now.

More interesting imo is how many are killed by legally obtained guns. US is much much more difficult to protect against smuggeling as f.e. Japan.

In the end its imo not about gun laws but how serious a society enforces education through parents / schools / culture on children through. Japan in general still does a much better job regarding that. In the US in quite some parts there is some sort of outlaw culture prevalent and rap music and other cultural aspects who glorify crime are an important part of it.

Besides the drugs these are reasons why it has gone so much to shit since the 60s. Its much too easy nowadays to abandon / neglect your children and there are way too many parents who not give a fuck about them. Saw a statistic about Baltimore black single moms. It was shocking.

Well and there are all these fucking gangs. They should enforce destruction of any gang much much more strict. Being affiliated with a gang should be a punishable crime in itself like Rico cases against the mafia.

Be careful what you say. Stating facts on here are considered racist and will get you flagged and banned.
See_ me.

Also about 60% of those are suicide. And I would site other statistics but the aforementioned.

Be careful what you say. Stating facts on here are considered racist and will get you flagged and banned.
See_ me.

Also about 60% of those are suicide. And I would site other statistics but the aforementioned.
But how could any of that be seen as racist? The statistics are there. The death of families is the nr.1 breeding ground for crime besides imported gangs and the most notorious group are young black males at least with Baltimore as I dont want to generalize.

And I get it there is a huge cultural change away from family values. Its not about who is responsible but how can we stop it.

But how could any of that be seen as racist? The statistics are there. The death of families is the nr.1 breeding ground for crime besides imported gangs and the most notorious group are young black males at least with Baltimore as I dont want to generalize.

And I get it there is a huge cultural change away from family values. Its not about who is responsible but how can we stop it.

Gasps!!

When you allow little kids to choose their gender and take hormones that’s an absurd decision for a child to make. It’s setting the foundation for youngsters to be able to make a decision
About sex.
Think of all of the age limits put in place on various activities.

It’s hilarious that ac Slater had to apologize due to the outrage of saying maybe it’s not a good idea for a 3 year old to choose their gender and take hormones.

We’re living in the upside down now.
we are but i can't see it getting to the point you think, i think that's alarmist. I think we're heading for some rough times, maybe even societal collapse, i'd believe that over the extremes you're thinking.

I can tell you it’s the same in Nebraska. Very odd.

we are but i can't see it getting to the point you think, i think that's alarmist. I think we're heading for some rough times, maybe even societal collapse, i'd believe that over the extremes you're thinking.

Is it extreme for kids to choose their own gender and take hormones?

I would that’s pretty extreme.

Is changing your gender equal or more outrageous than having sex as a child?

That’s pretty obvious a fuck yeah it is

People aren’t seeing what’s going on in front of them

Nothing alarmist about it.

Is it extreme for kids to choose their own gender and take hormones?

I would that’s pretty extreme.

Is changing your gender equal or more outrageous than having sex as a child?

That’s pretty obvious a fuck yeah it is
People aren’t seeing what’s going on in front of them

Nothing alarmist about it.

i meant it'll never get to the extreme where kids fuck adults and everyone thinks it's aok, have you been out in public lately? do you see how parents hover over their kids and keep them hemmed in and away from strangers? you can feel the suspicion they got people absolutley terrified of molesters and these dummies look in all the wrong places, they need to watch their own family's, friends, coaches and teachers not the stranger that they are so petrified of. Should these kids be able to pick their genders? fuck no, but it's not heading in the direction you think I think it's headed to collapse myself

Back