Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

Yeah, that is understandable. Honestly I just can't wait for this fight to be over with lol

Lol I hear ya bro! I want these 2 crazy witches to beat the fuck out of each other.

I forgot all about that

Yeah, that was ridiculous. Maybe he has earned all the dislike. That's a hard one to let go

Yea I forgot about that too, but he's denied doing that and Dana didn't do shit about it. If he did elbow cat than he is a POS that cannot redeem himself in my eyes

Caraway called ronda cute? Guess he's not getting a hummer tonight.

and that show has been weak since rampage and rashad.

I don't like Caraway, something about him just annoys me. He acts better than what he is, kinda like Robbie Lawler did back in his early 20's.

He elbowed Cat Zingano in the head. How can you defend that?

This is the thing that's fucked up, supposedly her trainer or coach said he saw him doing it and claiming Uriah hall saw it too (which he denied). BC denied ever doing it and Dana didn't do shit about it. If he did indeed elbow her, he's a POS. But I doubt he did it, he got crucified for saying he'd knock RR's teeth in, imagine if he got caught elbowing cat?

I became a Ronda fan BECAUSE of TUF. The competitive spirit, intensity and passion makes up for the open bitchiness. Just because she has the guts to say what's on her mind and not too concerned about confrontation, that doesn't mean I'm going to respect her less.

Yeah, look, at the end of the day its picking between the douche bag and the turd sandwich a la South Park analogy.

Meisha: 1 - pushed Zingano's face down after a round was over; 2 - never admitting Zingano beat her fair and square and the stoppage was correct; 3 - "Just coast"

Bryan: 1 - "coasted"... then complained when he didn't get that decision; 2 - allegedly elbowed Zingano; 3 - Pat Healy bonus etc.

Ronda: 1 - From the many many many examples on the show; its clear she has the maturity of a 13 year old. She cries about everything, and I mean literally everything, wouldn't talk on the opening episode period, it was basicly Dana chatting with Meisha the whole time; comes from the Diaz school of flipping everyone off and wants to turn things that aren't even remotely frictional into a fight or big drama; best exemplified in the episode where Dana had to pull down the harmless prank fliers because he knew Ronda would flip out about it and not take a joke. 2 - Someone get Edmund!

Bryan's right, even if he is the turd sandwich in this case. Ronda likely lost fans who watch TUF, but no significant amount because Ronda right now is a lot like Danica Patrick, majority of the fans are tagalongs from the news headlines who don't even know TUF exists.

Frankly I just hope Zingano heals up fast and can take the belt shortly into 2014; In her short time she has been all class since beating Meisha, from her post fight interviews, to how well she has taken getting her surgery, and actually did some things that look like a role model should, like when she asked if her TUF team's workouts could be at a certain time to allow her to still spend time with her daughter.

This is the thing that's fucked up, supposedly her trainer or coach said he saw him doing it and claiming Uriah hall saw it too (which he denied). BC denied ever doing it and Dana didn't do shit about it. If he did indeed elbow her, he's a POS. But I doubt he did it, he got crucified for saying he'd knock RR's teeth in, imagine if he got caught elbowing cat?

Hard to weigh in on that.

Dana said he spoke to Cat and she described it as a bump.

Others have said an elbow.

The image that comes to mind from an MMA fighter is a "hellbow"

This a case of three side to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth.

My take is if Caraway had seriously elbowed her, as in more than a bump (no way to know if it was intentional or accidental either at this point). He would have been in the middle of a brawl.

We are in no position to assume anything more than it was an incident that went unresolved.

I became a Ronda fan BECAUSE of TUF. The competitive spirit, intensity and passion makes up for the open bitchiness. Just because she has the guts to say what's on her mind and not too concerned about confrontation, that doesn't mean I'm going to respect her less.

Yeah that's impressed me too. I mean you got guys like Rampage and Brock who both just cruised
through TUF like they didn't even care what happened and then you have someone like Ronda who drops 20% of her body weight just to inspire her team.

The only thing I'm looking forward to on 12/28 more than Anderson getting his belt back is Ronda breaking Meisha's other arm.

People bag on Carraway for no real reason. I don't give a $hit about him, don't know why others do.
But yeah, I think Rousey lost a lot of fans

I'm with you. I'm not a fan of Caraway but I have never understood the hate directed towards him. The only thing I can see is that people are jealous he is dating Meisha Tate.

Hard to weigh in on that.

Dana said he spoke to Cat and she described it as a bump.

Others have said an elbow.

The image that comes to mind from an MMA fighter is a "hellbow"

This a case of three side to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth.

My take is if Caraway had seriously elbowed her, as in more than a bump (no way to know if it was intentional or accidental either at this point). He would have been in the middle of a brawl.

We are in no position to assume anything more than it was an incident that went unresolved.

It is hard to know what happened obviously

Although it probably didn't help him that it was only a couple months after he made the comments about breaking Rhonda's teeth. If would seem to be a pattern of him being aggressive to even women when it involves Meisha. It was probably more of a bump than how people think of an elbow but still, not a good look for him either way if anything at all happened. The problem for him is that it's believable and he kind of dug that hole for himself. But I agree that it is something people should know for sure before just taking it as fact

"I absolutely do (believe Ronda lost fans). I think the world's getting a little bit of balance back. The UFC PR machine is incredibly strong. Ronda was the all American blonde girl, Olympic medalist, and was beating everybody in the first round so they said,

Things I have learnt,

Some dude called Caraway is dating Tate.

Ronda is a (not nice word) and acts like a spoilt child.

I didn't watch it, haven't seen a single second, but this is what I have heard.

I kind of view her the same as Bisping, great fighter regretable media personaility.

I didn't like her before, and the show didn't change anything for me. Miesha seems cool though, would make a good gf.

The difference between Tate and Rousey is this:

Miesha has a level head, actually seems like she has some maturity to her. I don't like how she was over-coaching that one chick and neglecting the other one, but overall she seemed like a much better coach. And she did acknoweldge her error there.

Ronda makes quick assumptions and blows up, overreacts. She's also quick to play the victim, "it's not fair, I (we) are being picked on" card. In short, she's a biatch. Not all bad, but pretty lame on the whole.

Back