Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

C'mon dude, the guy made one stupid remark and now he's never allowed to say anything? If I remember RR was talking shit she could beat dudes in a fight and still talking that stupid nonsense

Hey dude, I don't like Rousey either. I just wish Caraway would be quiet and keep it between Rousey and Miesha.

I don't know where Caraway grew up but he should've learned when to keep his mouth shut... I think he's pretty fucking stupid for wrapping himself up in this. Ronda may have lost some fans, but not as many as Caraway did. Well, that's not quite right. Really, he just went from "who's Caraway?" to "fuck that Caraway guy" in the minds of most fans

lol basically. Not a big Ronda fan but I don't blame her for running with this. Good on her to make some money

Perfect example of why WMMA is not taken seriously. (like all womens sports). Looks>>>>skill.

Not really, I am definitely a fan of WMMA, at least here in Sherdog years ago when people are/were talking shit about them. I find that the female fighters throw down more than male fighters, haven't seen much boring fights between them.

But if a fighter fights well and looks good, isn't that a plus?
Just look at GSP fan base as mentioned by many Sherdogger. Though even as his fan, I don't understand that myself. The gender doesn't matter.

Hey dude, I don't like Rousey either. I just wish Caraway would be quiet and keep it between Rousey and Miesha.

Actually I despise all three; rr, Miesha, and caraway but you can't expect the guy to keep quiet indefinately especially with RR's constant shit talking of him and his woman.

You are right, I'm sure some Caraway fan will snitch on me. I thought about it after I typed it, but simply put that's the only way I can describe somebody who would elbow a female in the head. Nevermind the comments he's made. It isn't a knock on him as a fighter.

I already snitched, but I'm not a caraway fan

Why is everyone shitting on Bryan ? Jealous that he has Miesha, sure. Got the bonus Pat Healy lost, somewhat yes. But stating the obvious ? come on
gob-bluth-come-on-o.gif

You are right, I'm sure some Caraway fan will snitch on me. I thought about it after I typed it, but simply put that's the only way I can describe somebody who would elbow a female in the head. Nevermind the comments he's made. It isn't a knock on him as a fighter.

Caraway def said some stupid shit back then, but let's not act like rr was a complete innocent in all that either

C'mon dude, the guy made one stupid remark and now he's never allowed to say anything? If I remember RR was talking shit she could beat dudes in a fight and still talking that stupid nonsense

The situation is an unfortunate one.

Caraway said some stupid stuff and has apologized for it repeatedly. He maintains to this day that his comments were terrible and inappropriate and yet he will never be given a chance to redeem himself in the eyes of the judgmental public.

Rhonda however can call out and trash talk any guy she wants. She can claim anything and the guys can't do much more than casually defend the situation without ending up in the same place as Bryan.

Rhonda makes it worse though because she never lets up. She bottles that anger and resentment up and unleashes it intentionally to instigate reactions. She purposely tried to stir up stuff while they were filming in order to get Bryan to react. That is not sportsmanship either.

It was an ugly situation and it remains ugly because Rhonda refuses to let it go. She is going to be one angry person years from now if she keeps carrying around every resentment and all the 'wrongs' that someone has done by her.

No doubt TUF exposed her. She is freaking annoying. I mean Dana White had to tell her in first or second episode to tone it done a bit LOL that's how bad it was. If he hadn't said that, she would have been more hated than Jon Jones.

Actually I despise all three; rr, Miesha, and caraway but you can't expect the guy to keep quiet indefinately especially with RR's constant shit talking of him and his woman.

Yeah, that is understandable. Honestly I just can't wait for this fight to be over with lol

Why is everyone shitting on Bryan ? Jealous that he has Miesha, sure. Got the bonus Pat Healy lost, somewhat yes. But stating the obvious ? come on
gob-bluth-come-on-o.gif
I think it is people just don't like him period at this point so they don't wanna hear anythign from him. The way Meisha seems to wear the pants and him threatening Rousey, the bonus money, giving away a fight he had won by listening to Miesha and coasting, etc, etc

I actually felt a little bad for him when Rhonda's striking coach wouldn't let it go at the bar. He's gotta feel like everybody's whipping boy at this point. I don't like the guy but he probably takes more crap that he has earned as far as people not liking him

Ronda is definitely weird. Instigates constantly and acts like the world is out to get her. What started as armbars has escalated to some weird soap opera drama.

She lost some fans.

gob-bluth-come-on-o.gif

He elbowed Cat Zingano in the head. How can you defend that?

The situation is an unfortunate one.

Caraway said some stupid stuff and has apologized for it repeatedly. He maintains to this day that his comments were terrible and inappropriate and yet he will never be given a chance to redeem himself in the eyes of the judgmental public.

Rhonda however can call out and trash talk any guy she wants. She can claim anything and the guys can't do much more than casually defend the situation without ending up in the same place as Bryan.

Rhonda makes it worse though because she never lets up. She bottles that anger and resentment up and unleashes it intentionally to instigate reactions. She purposely tried to stir up stuff while they were filming in order to get Bryan to react. That is not sportsmanship either.

It was an ugly situation and it remains ugly because Rhonda refuses to let it go. She is going to be one angry person years from now if she keeps carrying around every resentment and all the 'wrongs' that someone has done by her.

Well written and very insightful on the entire subject. It's why I am no longer a fan of hers, excellent fighter but as a person not so much

People bag on Carraway for no real reason. I don't give a $hit about him, don't know why others do.
But yeah, I think Rousey lost a lot of fans

He elbowed Cat Zingano in the head. How can you defend that?

I forgot all about that

Yeah, that was ridiculous. Maybe he has earned all the dislike. That's a hard one to let go

Haven't watched TUF since the terrible season with Roy Nelson. Apparently no one is watching this season either even though Dana would have you think the ratings are great. Really looking forward to BJ and Frankie though, got hella respect for both those guys.

Back