Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

skombolis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"I absolutely do (believe Ronda lost fans). I think the world's getting a little bit of balance back. The UFC PR machine is incredibly strong. Ronda was the all American blonde girl, Olympic medalist, and was beating everybody in the first round so they said,

I like how he uses "fans that don't follow the sport" as slight against Rousey

because plenty of fans that do follow the sport think Caraway is a (oops we can't say this word because Da Speeit got upset...insert your own adjective to describe him) for all the stunts he's pulled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped watching after the 6th Epi, indeed found that the show definitely spoilt her reputation. I heard so much complains after that, so maybe I will do some catch up when I have the time.

Am I missing something, what did Ronda do on the ultimate fighter for everyone to hate her?

I'll just be glad when Cat Albert is rightfully wearing that belt. Great fighter, great person, and not too bad on the eyes herself. She's a far better ambassador for the sport than either Rousey or Tate.

or the other way around, she may have gained fans too...

as for caraways fans, i don't know if he does.

because plenty of fans that do follow the sport think Caraway is a bitch for all the stunts he's pulled.

I'd Caraway worth dubbs bro?

^IMO: Misha > Caraway > Ronda.

----

I was fan of Ronda outside of the UFC, but man since she signed with the UFC, the platform for her to say stupid stuff just expanded beyond belief. Some of the things that she says & does is facepalm material.

Inside the cage I love her, outside the cage not so much.

in terms of likability:

Miesha>Ronda>Caraway

dGw9hKt.gif

Miesha>Miesha>Miesha

Caraway is so lame. What he's saying is true though. A lot of people think she's kinda corny with all her wanna be tough guy stuff .

Lol who cares about what Caraway thinks?

I'd Caraway worth dubbs bro?

You are right, I'm sure some Caraway fan will snitch on me. I thought about it after I typed it, but simply put that's the only way I can describe somebody who would elbow a female in the head. Nevermind the comments he's made. It isn't a knock on him as a fighter.

because plenty of fans that do follow the sport think Caraway is a bitch for all the stunts he's pulled.

Not a caraway fan, but if anything I think he acted way better than RR. Wasn't she the one trying her damnedest trying to insitigate shit with Miesha and him at the red rock lounge? If anything he ignored both Rousey and her silly trainer Edmond. Even after all the shit talking Rousey made her way over to caraway to still try to instigate some shit.

Just stop Caraway.

C'mon dude, the guy made one stupid remark and now he's never allowed to say anything? If I remember RR was talking shit she could beat dudes in a fight and still talking that stupid nonsense

Back