Can't we that GSP is the best MMA fighter of all time ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Or would it be blasphemus?

I mean come on, the guy kept his belt for 6 years, avenged all his losses, beat the toughest competition EVER faced by a champion...

I doubt anyone has ever done that.

Anderson is the best to watch and Fedor has that aura

considering the way everything has turned out, yes i think he is.

jones is a dirty fighter in more then one way, everyone else had their legacy up-ended by defeats

Personally I have Jones and Silva ahead of GSP.

Everyone has their own opinion on who is GOAT, so it really doesnt matter. Its funny how butthurt some posters can get if someone doesnt agree with their choice of GOAT. lol

Jon Jones is clearly the greatest

He did everything better than GSP, he was younger and more dominate. GSP ended his career making excuses and whining on the real.

With that said Jones probably hasn't even hit a real prime because he was too busy partying and in the strip clubs.

I can buy the best UFC fighter argument but he would not be as dominant under PRIDE rules.

Georges Vaseline Saint-Pierre was a great fighter.
Very effective style, boring a lot of times though.
He was a cheater wether you like or not.
Not the GOAT...sorry!!

1- Fedor
2- Jones
3- Andy & GSP

somthing like that

Jon Jones is clearly the greatest

He did everything better than GSP, he was younger and more dominate. GSP ended his career making excuses and whining on the real.

With that said Jones probably hasn't even hit a real prime because he was too busy partying and in the strip clubs.

Dominant!!!!!!!!!!

You dominate, you are dominant.

Lose not loose.

Vicious not viscous.

Moot not mute.

Fark!!!!!

I can buy the best UFC fighter argument but he would not be as dominant under PRIDE rules.

same can be said about jones since both guys best weapon on top position are their elbows.

I have absolutely no problems with GSP being the GOAT.

him and jones are probably the best in the history. they're the most well rounded and has the best resumes.

Or would it be blasphemus?

I mean come on, the guy kept his belt for 6 years, avenged all his losses, beat the toughest competition EVER faced by a champion...

I doubt anyone has ever done that.

Anderson is the best to watch and Fedor has that aura

You could say that. It depends on your definition of 'fighting'.

My definition of fighting involves trying to end the fight by submission or strikes.
GSP is actually very good at that too, although he was 100% focused on winning the contest through the judging criteria within the Unified Rules.
Fedor didn't fight most of his career under these rules.
Anderson is an old-school chuteboxe relic, combining muay thai and BJJ, in an old vale tudo style geared towards a no time limit fight.

Nope. In real terms Fedor is. He's a HW and GSP is a WW. In p4p terms no. Anderson and Fedor stopped their opponents. GSP couldn't finish his opponents.

agreed, i think he is the only one that can claim he beat every fighter he faced - technically, jones can't do that and he was busted for coke.

Back